started today

hope you get better soon love x

thanks vicky glad hubbys got the day off as im not much use trying to get up going to the loo is bad enough and thats many times a day with drinking 2 ltrs water lol

well the doctor had to come to me as there was no way i could get out of the house my discs are rubbing at the bottom of my back :wave_cry: and ive been sighned off work for 10 days

on a plus point the diets going well cant weigh yet as to painfull to stand that long
but got my ketostixs and im in keto so thats good :)

hope everyones having a better week than me
linda

Not Good Linda, I hope it improves love.

had a sneaky go on scales this morning
-6lb :D i dont weight till monday so hope it stays the same or even a bit more :D

Well done You!! I hope my weight loss is as good LOL. I weigh in tomorrow. 1st weigh in - I'm scared :wave_cry:xx

Welcome again to our newer members and very good luck!

This doesn't feel like a diet, does it? That's because it isn't (lol). It's a new way of eating that we don't go on and then off. We try to follow the Atkins principles for life. Whatever ups and downs we may encounter we can always get back to the plan.

Enjoy every yummy mouthful of Atkins-friendly grub x

thanks both of you this is working so well for me at the mo and especially as i cant move or do anything due to my back wich is so painfull :cry:

caz dont be scared were all in the same boat and as long as youv managed to keep your carbs low you should lose weight iv weighed myself twice this week cant help myself :)

let us know how you do:hug99:
linda

Hi Linda, I lost nothing :cry:I've posted a seperate thread begging for help LOL but I'm not giving up...yet ;) xx

Morning Linda, how are you today?

I'm fine Linda, but then I always am love. LOL.

couldnt resist had a jelly at least i will know tomorrow if i put on that there stalling me. not having mr porkys read ingred :eek: dextrose omg thats why i put on 2lbs in 2 days stupid things

Ah yes love, you'll learn to read the lables on everything. ;) I wouldn't even kiss the wife until I was sure she was carb free. LOL :D

love that one jim will tell hubby that ;)

weighed this morning gone down a little so will keep the jellys yay :D hubby finished scratchin last night for me no temptation ;)

LOL, Morning Linda. :D

well i cut out the mr porky scratchings as they seemed to be stalling me but still eating the jellys and since tuesday iv lost 2lb :D so really pleased weigh in on monday so fingers crossed for then
linda

Back