Started today.....

WOW AMW!!! That's serious weight loss! Well done you, we're nearly at the first post now x

Hi AMW, I'm sure i've seen a few posts from men on the exante forum ...so you're not alone ...lol.
Look forward to hearing about your 1st weigh in ....stick with it :).

Could not hack the Mushroom soup lastnight. Just did not want to go down. Ended up binning it and having another Vegetable Soup.

Going to have to order 7 more soups or shakes for the last week

AMW said:
Could not hack the Mushroom soup lastnight. Just did not want to go down. Ended up binning it and having another Vegetable Soup.

Going to have to order 7 more soups or shakes for the last week

Your tastes can change hun. Try tweaking it 1st -more water, herbs or spices, salt & pepper. I hated choc shake but now I can tolerate it xo

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Your tastes can change hun. Try tweaking it 1st -more water, herbs or spices, salt & pepper. I hated choc shake but now I can tolerate it xo

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Hi AMW your gonna reap the benefits of this diet in double quick time..Your gonna love them scales going down down down every week...

As for the taste...you do get used to them..i wasnt keen to begin wiv but now i just view them as "fuel" ...good luck ..oh and drink the water it really does help xx

I put some curry powder in the mushroom soup for a wee change
:)

So how did the first week go - really hope you got a great loss and it has spurred to you continue - and how is the no pub on Fridays?!! I can't wait til goal and a nice glass (bottle) of wine!!

First week went well

On Day 13 now with no slip ups.

Only thing is today (lowering the tone) I can't stop going to the toilet and have a real bad stomach pain.

Do these Pyslium husks work in the same way as they do for constipation? As in stopping me from running to the toilet every 15mins.

Forgot to mention I am down 17lbs in 12 days of the diet.

Hi AMW
I just scanned your thread. Well done. I'm on day two and reading your thread is motivating. You are doing so well. Best of luck with the toilet issues. Better squeezy than sharp!

Bellerine

Cheers.

My Dad is visiting me Thursday and staying over at mine so he will want to go out for a meal. Going to stick to something relatively low carb and avoid the chips.

This will be my first time in a pub since I started. My dad likes a drink so I am going to have to come up with something to take it easy.

First week went well

On Day 13 now with no slip ups.

Only thing is today (lowering the tone) I can't stop going to the toilet and have a real bad stomach pain.

Do these Pyslium husks work in the same way as they do for constipation? As in stopping me from running to the toilet every 15mins.

Pyslium husks seem to resovle the runs, and constipation.
The make you go if you cant, and bulk up your waste if you cant stop going, so that you are not running to the loo all the time ;).
I was running too often too... and now take at least 2 x 2 pyslium husk capsules a day, and now have no problems :)

Forgot to mention I am down 17lbs in 12 days of the diet.
Wow, that is good :D
This will be my first time in a pub since I started. My dad likes a drink so I am going to have to come up with something to take it easy.

You have an ear infection (or some other thing) that you have to take antibiotics for ? ;)

Marge
:)

Hi,

I am new to Exante. I have ordered the mixed pack to start. I did Lighterlife in 2009 and lost 6 stones in 5 months. I have regained a little and, because I am just out of hospital with knee surgery, I can't excercise again yet. Also, my LL counsellor closed her office overnight last month so I didn't know where to go. I read about Exante and it seems pretty much the same so today is day 1 for me. Just wanted to say hi and come back to the forum as I received fantastic support here last time. :)

Got out of going to the Pub as my Dad is happy to stay in and have some food as he has to leave early in the morning so no drinking.

I have fallen into the trap of daily morning weighing but kind of pleased as I am losing 1 - 1.5 pounds a day

Hey man, have been reading your diary but realised I hadn't said hello yet, lol, so Helloo! Sounds like you're doing great so far, you're not far behind me (I was 3 weeks yesterday) so its nice to see someone on a similar timescale.

That's good that you didn't have to go to the pub :) I usually go for fizzy water and ice, looks like a gin and tonic and no one says anything. Harder if you usually drink pints though lol.

Anyway well done on your losses so far :) keep it up xx

Another 9lb loss this week.

That's 18lbs in 2 weeks

God thats great weight loss. Well done

Bellerine

I ate a meal lastnight as my Dad stayed over and I hadn't seen him in 6months. But I opted for a Tuna Salad with new potatoes and a glass of mineral water.

Actually proper filled me up and I was struggling to eat. I have not chewed food for a while haha.

Went up 1lb on the scales this morning but I know that is probably because of the added carbs and water.

Back on track again today

Back