Started today.....

All went well and weight has actually dropped another 2 pounds. With that I mind I have added in some food to the diet to make it more attractive. I am having 2 shakes and a meal or whole wheat toast and just a bit of butter for breakfast. Not worried about ketosis as the reduced calories is enough to keep losing weight

But also added exercise into plan now as well.

As long as its working for you, thats all that matters :)

Forgot to weigh in again.

Will do it tomorrow now.

Hoping for another 2-4lb loss as I have added food into the diet.

2 shakes and a low carb meal.

Jeezo AMW :rolleyes::p
We are all on tenderhooks here ;)
You gonna WI in the morning ?? :)
Hope you get a good surprise :)

Down another 4lbs with having a low carb meal 3 times a week

That's fabulous. Well done. It's starting to add up isn't it?

Belle

Almost 2 stone in a month.

Happy with that

Just a shame the weather is picking up and it's ideal BBQ and beer time

wooo wooo!! fantastic AMW :) well done you!

Fantastic news :) well done :)

arite mate

Class act so far enjoyed reading your Blog keep up the good work

peter

Well done :D

Almost through week 5. After week 1 it has flewn by. Scales are knackered so won't be a weigh in till next week.

Biggest suprise is that in 5 weeks my chest has gone from 49inches to 44inches. Just wish the beer gut would move as fast.

wow AMW, you are doing FAB!!! :party0011:

Fab :)
Have you measured your waist ?

Yeah waist has dropped 3inches and hips 2inches.

Not eaten White bread, crisps, chocolate in almost 5 weeks.

That inch loss is excellent :)

Being 5 weeks through this diet it now feels normal to not be eating.

I don't feel hungry at all and can refuse food pretty much 100% all of the time.

On those rare occassions when we go out for a meal I now know the right foods to order to keep me on track. I even swapped chips for jacket potato the other day. I would never do that normally.

Weight is still creeping off - had a quick measure in boots earlier and its saying 4lbs down from last week but want to sort my usual scales out before taking that reading. If that 4lbs is correct then that is nearly 30lbs in 5 weeks.

Just seems to be falling off when you cut out the dreaded white bread and snacks.

My mum always says to me that if men cut out white bread from their diet, they tend to shed the weight.

She may be right.

Down another 3lb - weighed last friday.

Hi,

I am new to Exante. I have ordered the mixed pack to start. I did Lighterlife in 2009 and lost 6 stones in 5 months. I have regained a little and, because I am just out of hospital with knee surgery, I can't excercise again yet. Also, my LL counsellor closed her office overnight last month so I didn't know where to go. I read about Exante and it seems pretty much the same so today is day 1 for me. Just wanted to say hi and come back to the forum as I received fantastic support here last time. :)

Hey Laydee!!! I have been bimbling about the site tonight and look who I found!! :)

Nice to see you - I wondered where you went!! :)

Good luck with Exante!! Be sure to pop in and say hi at LL!!

xx

Back