Attack Started today

No oatbran is not the same, it's in the same place in the supermarkets, tesco own brand or mornflake usually. Holland and Barrett do it too.

Bibaloo - don't see your oatbran in your menu?

No. Been working all weekend so not been able to get it. Off today so I'm getting it this morning :)

Got my oat bran now... And my book is here :)

Yesterday I had

Ham omelette
Tuna mixed with a little fat free yogurt for moisture
Chicken with cottage cheese

Today I'm having
Scrambled eggs
Fat free Greek yoghurt with my oat bran and a little sweetener
Mackerel crustless quiche made with cottage cheese

I'm a little confused. The book suggests onions are allowed in attack. Is this right? Would have thought it'd have to wait for cruise but would me nice to put a bit in my quiche

Onions are allowed in attack for 'flavour'. Its unclear how much is required for this. If you can manage without so much the better.

Morning all!!

Well, 5 days on Attack is done and I've lost 5lbs!! Really pleased and i feel so much better.
It sooooo tempting to stay attacking with such great results but I won't. Looking forward to my veg but also a bit scared of them in case they ruin my efforts so far.

Anyway, I'll go across to the diary forum now to do my cruise diary. Hope to see you there and thankyou for all your advice so far x

Don't worry about adding veg, Bibaloo. I remember how scary it is moving on from Attack, but it'll be absolutely fine.

Any small amount of water weight you regain through the veg will soon even out and, although the loss won't be as fast as during Attack, it'll be at a healthier and much more sustainable pace. You'll still keep losing and you'll now have the benefit of better transit and essential nutrients.

I was feeling exactly the same! Woke up this morning (after my first day on cruise PV) & I had gained 200g - felt devastated, so jumped on here and read about the addition of veg and water weight and felt much better! :) nice to know there are others in the same boat. Good luck to you x

Back