Started today

So far just had my first shake it wassent that bad at all so
I'm pleased about that as I heard from a friend that they're disgusting lol!gonna be posting on here alot!btw can I use hunger suppresants like hoodia?with this diet

So far just had my first shake it wassent that bad at all so
I'm pleased about that as I heard from a friend that they're disgusting lol!gonna be posting on here alot!btw can I use hunger suppresants like hoodia?with this diet
i started today, good luck

How are you finding it Nathan?

well, im not going to lie, im not enjoying it, but as they say 'no pain, no weight loss' well thats my new moto.
Day 2 missing food big time, its been a beautiful day and along with the weather comes the bbq's and the wonderful smells drifting through the air, its drivingme mad at the minute.
I was at working today and started at 6am, going to work I imagined would be a big challenge.
So I got up at 4.30am I made my chocolate shake up as soon as I got into the kitchen. I have a twenty-five mile trip , so I drank up the shake on the way (circa 5am) I drive articulated wagons so I am away from base all day, so it was me ,my truck and a 2litre bottle of water.
I felt quite hungry through the day but I found drinking water soon cured the pains.
I m home now and about to have my second shake, so I ve gone around 12hours on one sachet and over 2litres of water.
Ive been told the first 3 days are the worse. Roll on day 3:)
How you doing?

Back