Started today

MaryMZ

I have started today. Was going to put it off till tomorrow or even Monday but thought no point in delaying things now I've got the packs. I was really dreading it. This morning was OK and this afternoon I was hungry and then tonight again I am hungry. But I didn't think I'd even survive the day but I have so that's a great achievement. (Must keep positive!!) I had four packs. I was going to try to keep to three. First day gone and will have an early night I think. Without this forum I'd be still thinking about it for months.

well done hun - keep it going.. i go to bed early too when I am struggling.. I only started back on Monday so I am sharing your pain x

Im in my first week too. I also opted for the 3 foodpacks -I thought being only 5'2" I should do. gosh its hard! I think im pretty much in ketosis now though cs I do feel less like death, but from previous ketosis experience, I never felt that amazing, just not awful..
It all pays off though!

MaryMZ said:
I have started today. Was going to put it off till tomorrow or even Monday but thought no point in delaying things now I've got the packs. I was really dreading it. This morning was OK and this afternoon I was hungry and then tonight again I am hungry. But I didn't think I'd even survive the day but I have so that's a great achievement. (Must keep positive!!) I had four packs. I was going to try to keep to three. First day gone and will have an early night I think. Without this forum I'd be still thinking about it for months.

Hi, I started today too, you're right best to just get straight into it, I've been thinking about it for months too! I surprisingly haven't been hungry the whole day, I've just felt so nauseous, nearly threw up drinking my shake at lunch! Just felt shaky and had nausea all day really, good luck tomorrow all! X

Well I'm still on the diet miracle for me!! I didn't feel nearly as bad yesterday as I expected. As for packs. Yesterday I had apple and cinammon porridge which was OK. Then mushroom soup quite nice actually. Then toffee and walnut shake which was horrible. Maybe due to the fact I don't have a blender that works and the water wasn't very cold. Then a tetra chocolate which was quite nice. Then this morning maple porridge which was a bit sweet. Sorry about all that detail!! I'm going to have four again today I think though it will work out more expensive.

Welldone Mary. You sound like you are getting it sussed. Keep going x

Keep it going Mary is does get better, I'm on day 4 now and the hunger has gone, I still feel a little light headed, but the results are great I'm 5lbs lighter after just 3 days and it feels amazing.

I'm on 3 packs a day, chocolate shake around 10am, which I use some of in a cup of coffee as a replacement for milk, this is really nice and fills you up, I then have soup for lunch about 2pm and then soup for dinner about 7pm.

I tried both types of porridge but to be honest found it awful, although it might come in handy when hanging wallpaper!

I find the soups really quite nice and they take the horrible taste out of my mouth for a few minutes.

Keep us updated on your progress.

Tweed x:giggle:

Hi Mary,

Keep going, it is so worth it. I am in my first week to, day 5 today and I have already lost 6lbs (did home WI couple days ago even thought I know you shouldn't). I am on the 3 a day SS and even though days 1 & 2 were tough, as of day three hunger pretty much went, just left with cravings, but they dont last long.

I find putting ice in with my shakes and using a shaker to mix it up really helps, makes more of the drink and you get a feeling of chewing with the ice (carefull you don't brake any teeth though) :D I think it is trial and error on the packs, as it's all down to our own taste, but there are some nice ones, so don't give up.

Keep us posted, we are all together in this, and this site has got me through this last 5 days. xx:)

I think the butterscotch shake is lovely! mmm! so far though no huge complaints about any of them, but Im not that fussy really, and I want food that much anything tastes good!
Ive got some of my water flavour left from LL and mixed with fizzy water is v nice! like pop! nice sweet treat after my evening soup.
Got ache in my stomach though, I think its attention seeking to be filled up!

Last edited:
Keep going everyone you really do start to feel better!

I'm still going. Wow!! Yesterday I had tuna and green leaves for my small meal. Never did that taste so good. I'm having the skimmed milk extra today. And see how I get on with that. I've got a butterscotch shake and will try it with ice cubes later. Thanks very much for your support it has kept me going.

Back