Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Started Vlogging

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by FattyMcBigbum, 25 September 2008 Social URL.

1. FattyMcBigbum

FattyMcBigbum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    26st2.2lb
    Current Weight:
    24st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    21st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.2lb(4.7%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Today I decided I would do a vlog for anyone that might not know a vlog is a video blog, like a video diary. I am just so bored, my OH is back at work my 1 and only baby is in school so I needed a hobby and today I decided vlogging would be my new hobby. Once I get a new printer sorted out I might take up scrapbooking again. Maybe I should rename it dlog and make it a diet log :D

What's your hobby? (not limited to people on SF... we just need chat in here!!)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kimbell

kimbell Full Member

My hobby is cycling....really I should be slim and trim but I have a definate overhang on the seat these days. However I did cycle across china in 2006 for charity...and no it didn`t make me thin just heavy and with muscles like popeye!!! But I do love screaming down big hills with the wind in your hair and flies in your teeth...lolol
    Kim x

4. Feathers

Feathers Silver Member

Fortune Cards is mine :) They are nothing like the Tarot Deck as they have little pics on them like a tree, house, dog, coffin, lady, etc and you read them together. Tarot is alot deeper :) and there is alot more of them,lol!

5. FeelingFat

FeelingFat Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I haven't really got one. I work full time and have a six and two year old who take up all my time. I suppose you could say I enjoy reading.

x

6. RachelM

RachelM Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    used to be shopping till I became a poor student lol! Music is a real hobby of mine, buying new albums, going to gigs, I love love LOVE it x

7. FattyMcBigbum

FattyMcBigbum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    26st2.2lb
    Current Weight:
    24st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    21st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.2lb(4.7%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    wow Kimbell well done you! My arse would eat a bike seat at the moment lol

Feathers can you do a reading for someone online? ;) I've never had anything like that done

FF I used to read but then I got the internet back and that went out the window, I managed to read all the Harry Potter books though I've gotta say they are a 100 times better than the films

Rachel, I used to love shopping til I got so big it's a bit boring walking around Evans, plus the only one we have here is tiny :/ I quite enjoy walking around places like Dunelm and B&Q though :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.