Started Vlogging

FattyMcBigbum

Gold Member
Today I decided I would do a vlog for anyone that might not know a vlog is a video blog, like a video diary. I am just so bored, my OH is back at work my 1 and only baby is in school so I needed a hobby and today I decided vlogging would be my new hobby. Once I get a new printer sorted out I might take up scrapbooking again. Maybe I should rename it dlog and make it a diet log :D

What's your hobby? (not limited to people on SF... we just need chat in here!!)

My hobby is cycling....really I should be slim and trim but I have a definate overhang on the seat these days. However I did cycle across china in 2006 for charity...and no it didn`t make me thin just heavy and with muscles like popeye!!! But I do love screaming down big hills with the wind in your hair and flies in your teeth...lolol
Kim x

Fortune Cards is mine :) They are nothing like the Tarot Deck as they have little pics on them like a tree, house, dog, coffin, lady, etc and you read them together. Tarot is alot deeper :) and there is alot more of them,lol!

I haven't really got one. I work full time and have a six and two year old who take up all my time. I suppose you could say I enjoy reading.

x

used to be shopping till I became a poor student lol! Music is a real hobby of mine, buying new albums, going to gigs, I love love LOVE it x

wow Kimbell well done you! My arse would eat a bike seat at the moment lol

Feathers can you do a reading for someone online? ;) I've never had anything like that done

FF I used to read but then I got the internet back and that went out the window, I managed to read all the Harry Potter books though I've gotta say they are a 100 times better than the films

Rachel, I used to love shopping til I got so big it's a bit boring walking around Evans, plus the only one we have here is tiny :/ I quite enjoy walking around places like Dunelm and B&Q though :D

Back