Started yesterday.. 10 stone to lose!

xSinead

Silver Member
Hello everybody..
I started Cambridge Diet 3 years ago, i lost 4 stone in 3 months.. but unfortunately gave up and now.. at my heaviest and ready to tackle this for the last time!! I re-started yesterday on SS, and so far so good. I cut out carbs & fizzy drinks a week ago, so prepared myself for this first week on cambridge. I'd love a buddy with a fair bit to lose!

Good luck on your weight loss journey Xsinead.

You'll deffinately do it :) Are you on cambridge too? x

All the very best xsinead.
I am just going into wk 2 with over 10st to lose.
I have found this forum helpful, supportive and informative.
Good luck. X

Jambro - Thank you. Its so nice to find somebody else with around the same weight to lose as me. Do you have a target date that you want to achieve your weight loss by? x

Well I'm going to Florida in November , so ideally by then but sooner would be nice!!!
I'm just taking each day as it comes really... Watch this space!!

Hi

I'm on day 9 with 6st to lose, good luck x

mrsf

Best of luck!! :)
Are you on SS? if not, which plan are you on?
I'd love to lose 7 stone by October! I'll deffo be keeping an eye on your posts for motivation :) xx

I am doing SS... With a little bit of SS+ when the cravings kick in.. Really does help x
Please don't look to me for motivation!!!
It's early days for me still. X

I'm on SS too!!
I've done Cambridge before and lost 4 stone in 3 months. I know we can do this, we can all motivate & help each other :) xx

I wish I would have discovered Cambridge yrs ago its fantastic for weight loss and feeling great. Good luck ladys I lost 3 and half yesterday bringing it to 16and half lb in 4 wks x X

Congrats Dani, over a stone in a month :) wooo!! xx

Hi I have a similar amount to lose. My second try. I want to be 14st by June 9th for my sisters wedding. I am a bridesmaid. Good luck on your journey. Jayne

Back