Started yesterday online - scale recommendations

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by hants_mum, 13 October 2011 Social URL.

1. hants_mum

hants_mum New Member

Hi there

I am determined to stick with this plan now and reach my goal weight.

I have borrowed my friends books and am weighing myself every week - can't get to the local group due to the fact that I am already expected to be in 2 places at once (kids clubs, bedtime etc) and cannot physically juggle anything else on a Tuesday eve!

Anyway, I'm determined and motivated enough to go it alone (I hope!)

Am looking for recommendations for some reliable digital scales - without spending a fortune as my scales give a different reading each and every time I get on them - even on a solid tiled floor.

Thank you :)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Aymz

Aymz Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hello there,

Which plan are you following?

I don't use home scales, I go to my local boots and use those for my starting weight and I make sure to use the same scales throughout so that there are no fluctuations based on using different scales as even between different boots stores they can vary. It only costs 50p which i guess can work out a bit over time but I find it great as its very accurate and doesnt change and it also means I don't sneakily weigh in earlier
  4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

I'd probably go to my local Boots too. Good luck.

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.