Starter pack for a friend

Sio

So my friend has decided to start slimming world and I'm going to a different group with her for a while.

I thought it might be nice and a good incentive to make her a wee hamper for her first week as she's quite nervous.

Any ideas? I'm going straight from work so mullerlights are out as they'll go warm in my car all day. I thought the double choc alpen lights but what else?

Rice? Egg noodles? Tin tomatoes mushy peas curry powder? Ryvita? Krisprolls,crackerbread print off recipes like sw chips,currys, noodle recipes I guess the list is endless x

Such a good friend! Wanna be mine lol

Maybe you could write out some of your favourite recipes with syn values.

PS My friend thought when you went they gave you a list of meals to make each week and literally told you what to eat lol

Tinned tomatoes are a godsend, I can't believe how many meals they make. Want to get her nice things though to prove she can enjoy loosing weight.
I might buy some nice fruit, etc... pineapple?
I could go to the shop on the way down to get mullerlights as I LOVE them and are a great treat.
Frylight is a good idea I changed and never looked back.

Thanks for the ideas :)

How about mug shots? And definitely the recipe for quiche it has been a common meal in my diet now as it's sooo yummy and quick n easy to make!! U are a lovely friend!! Hope she does well with all your support!! x

What about a couple of herb plants? I think they are something like 50p in asda at the moment. I always use the mint and basil and they liven up any meal x

What about those little sachets of Schwartz perfect shake seasoning, cajun, bbq etc? Really easy way to jazz up a chicken breast and only about 40p each I think so you could get a few. x

Lazy garlic & Lazy chilli :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's a fab idea.
I would include:
Frylight
Onken fat free vanilla Bio yoghurt
Roasting bags for cooking meat/fish and veg in tasty little parcels in the oven with no fat
Bachelors pasta snack pots
Ainsley Harriot Cous Cous

and how about a list of recipes or links to helpful and inspiring sites like MiniMins!

Some great ideas there, I found out about two things I didn't know were free myself!

Went food shopping today and decided on Choc fudge alpen lights, a pineapple, frylite, sugar free jelly, shwatrz piri piri and a mugshot. Will get some mullerlights on the way so they don't go funny in my car all day. Class is on wednesday.

Back