Starters w/c 18/07

Happy Birthday! I would risk just the one glass but if you think you are likely to succumb to more then I would def introduce food on Saturday (there is a sticky re alcohol and ketosis which makes for some pretty scary reading!)

hi folks the first four days are the hardest i think. Adding the exante drink mix for water and zero coke helps to get through the day :)

Hi all,
I restarted on wed brave move i thinks as TOTM was visiting 2. I been goodbut had a blinding headache which i cnt gt rid of :(

Trying to stay focused seems a tad harder this time!

Started Exante TS on 16th July so a couple of days before you guys. First WI this morning and down 8lbs, delighted! Best of luck to everyone on their first WI's in the next couple of days.
Nx

Thought I'd check in following the weekend!!! Well started Wednesday morning and now on Sunday had a sneaky peak on scales each morning and past two it's stalled but I put that down to being blocked :( hopefully clear by weigh day!!! I've managed to avoid a Friday night out with friends for a night in with hubby, Saturday treats day for little one still happened but none for me but curled up and watched a film irks the evening and to Sunday ive painted my ceiling in my living room from mustard yellow(not my choice) to White 3coats of paint later I'm just sat down watching top gear before an early night with hubby as he leaves me for another week in the morning. Plus I've decided to go to uni to get a foundation degree as a teaching assistant so tomorrow will be a busy day looking at doing that think I'm managing to keep busy so far! Xx hope everyone else is doing well (I have another 3rooms to decorate if anyone needs to be busy) xxxx

Hi everyone - hope your first weeks all went well! My scales out of battery this morning so no weigh in for me today but did weigh in on Sat and had lost 8lbs in 5 days - good enough for me - at least it is in the right direction for a change!

Hope everyone has a good week ahead.

Risked the Champagne - had two flutes - was lovely - no weight gain but no loss either though! It was my birthday and in the past would have fallen completely off plan so all in all very happy and positive for this week ! Good luck everyone !

You were lucky! Not so much about the weight gain but the alcohol. It can be very dangerous drinking in ketosis. Not worth the risk

1 week weigh in at 10lbs lighter yea!!!! Fingers crossed for another good week!!!
I've weighed daily and noticed my weight stalls for 2 days then a loss then a stall.

Also just watched a kids experiment show apparently if you stand in you scales an get your weight then stand on scales in a lift it will increase your weight but if you go down it decrease. Going to live in the lift now xxx

Thanks Starlight x I was at home and small narrow flutes of champagne only, i am only to to be 40 once i promise x Great loses everyone ! Goals here we come

First weigh in this morning; I've lost 11lbs!
Really pleased, walking round with big grin on my face.

:party0019::party0019:

:bananalove::bananalove::bananalove::bananalove:

Morning people,

Weigh in 2 today (started 16.7.11), down 4lbs, delighted, that's 12lbs in 2 weeks. Decided to do measurements after 2 weeks and lost 2.5 inches on waist, chest and hips. Hope all you guys are doing well and are looking forward to 2nd weigh in, as losses aren't as dramatic week 2, strongly advise measuring yourself to keep motivated.
Best of luck everyone!!
Nx

How's it going? Weigh in number 2 for me tomorrow, hoping to have lost 3lbs, but as I had a big loss first week, might not make it. But if I do that'll be a whole stone gone in only 2 weeks!!

Hi Alison,
My third weigh in is tomorrow, not expecting a great loss, was a bit bold! Would love 2lbs as that would be a stone gone in 3 weeks. Your week 1 loss was amazing - you must be delighted. Best of luck on your WI tomorrow, you could hit the stone too!! Let me know how you get on.
Nx

Weigh in 2 and have lost 3.5lbs!:D:D:D
Thats just over a stone in 2 weeks!:wee:

Wow well done Alison!! That's fantastic!

I had weigh in 3 this morning and lost 2lbs. That's a stone in 3 weeks so I'm delighted. Heading off to Portugal tomorrow for a week, I'm gonna try stay low carb so I don't do too much damage! Hope all the 18/7 starters are doing well and best of luck with your weigh ins.
Nx

That's great Nicky, you lost that stone, well done.
Enjoy your holiday.

Back