Starting 1000 calories..

Discussion in 'CD 1000-maintenance' started by Quick&Painful, 30 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Quick&Painful

Quick&Painful Full Member

Start Weight:
    0st11.6lb
    Current Weight:
    0st11.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st10.1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Was supposed to be today, but guess what happened when breakfast took me' out of ketosis......?...... Yep. You guessed it, it's been a carb filled afternoon.

Never mind. I'm on maintenance as of tomorrow. Half a stone to lose, well actually, I don't have a 'weight' target, I set one at 9.7 for the sake of my CDC's 'process' but I actually just want to get a flat tummy..... So I shall be on step 3 and exercising daily for the next two weeks..... Then I'm off on holiday... Woohoo!

Must get skinny first!

I'm gonna go run off today's carbs.

See you all soon, would really appreciate some support/guidance/love...... I give back too!! X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Pretika

Pretika Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.2lb(1.92%)
    Diet:
    Metabolic Balance Plan
    Hey - Hun ... glad to hear that you have a plan for the next few weeks... good luck " finger crossed " i will be joining you on this side of the boards soonx

4. Quick&Painful

Quick&Painful Full Member

Start Weight:
    0st11.6lb
    Current Weight:
    0st11.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st10.1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey lovely. Thanks, I'm 1/2 excited and 1/2 scared of it!

When will you be joining me? Are you still losing on ss? Is it just my stupid body that stops?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.