Starting 1000kcal CD today :)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Tubs, 15 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Tubs

Tubs Full Member

Diet:
    WW
    Well, seeing as I'm not going to be SS for a while, I've decided to start the 1000kcal CD a few days early(have enough packs to last the extra few days).

So I weighed myself this morning, and I'm down 8lbs since last Monday! I just cut back on carbs last week, so that wasn't bad going :D

Is anyone else not SSing?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Elvira

Elvira Mistress of the Dark

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(22.15%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    hi Tubs,

i am SS but thought i would stop by and say well done you! its good to see that you are determined enough to start early AND have lost 8lbs!!! go you! x

4. Tubs

Tubs Full Member

Diet:
    WW
    Thanks Gem :D I'm doing well today, had a cappucino pack(hot) for breakfast, it was a bit horrid, but I drank it lol. I'm having the oriental chilli soup for lunch, it's actually quite nice!

(won't mention the solids ;) ).

5. Elvira

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(22.15%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    bleurgh! i hate all the soups! and most of the shakes to be honest. i stick to tetras and porridge now with the occasional choc/choc mint shake. how much do you want to lose? x

6. Tubs

Tubs Full Member

Diet:
    WW
    I want to get down to 140, so my ticker says another 79lbs!

I can't SS at the moment, had an op just over a month ago and have been advised not to SS just yet because I'm still healing inside. I'll do 1000K for a while, then switch to 890 and go on to SS when I get the go ahead :D

DH is starting SS on Thursday, all going well!

7. Elvira

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(22.15%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    well good luck with it all! this site has become my best friend!!! i always turn here when i'm feeling low or worried about anything x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.