Starting 1000kcal CD today :)

Tubs

Well, seeing as I'm not going to be SS for a while, I've decided to start the 1000kcal CD a few days early(have enough packs to last the extra few days).

So I weighed myself this morning, and I'm down 8lbs since last Monday! I just cut back on carbs last week, so that wasn't bad going :D

Is anyone else not SSing?

hi Tubs,

i am SS but thought i would stop by and say well done you! its good to see that you are determined enough to start early AND have lost 8lbs!!! go you! x

Thanks Gem :D I'm doing well today, had a cappucino pack(hot) for breakfast, it was a bit horrid, but I drank it lol. I'm having the oriental chilli soup for lunch, it's actually quite nice!

(won't mention the solids ;) ).

bleurgh! i hate all the soups! and most of the shakes to be honest. i stick to tetras and porridge now with the occasional choc/choc mint shake. how much do you want to lose? x

I want to get down to 140, so my ticker says another 79lbs!

I can't SS at the moment, had an op just over a month ago and have been advised not to SS just yet because I'm still healing inside. I'll do 1000K for a while, then switch to 890 and go on to SS when I get the go ahead :D

DH is starting SS on Thursday, all going well!

well good luck with it all! this site has become my best friend!!! i always turn here when i'm feeling low or worried about anything x

Back