Starting 1st sept. anyone else?

I started today as well. I've been fine all day, but struggling at the moment...I hope it gets easier!! Good luck to everyone x

I got my supplies 2nite. So tomoros the big day. I plan on walking a lot with the pram when my other lo's at skool. And going to bed early when the kids r goin to bed. meal times will be the hardest. Will just have to serve the kids food im not keen on.... Just taking a day at a time until im established on it

I'm starting tomorrow too... i couldn't have stumbled across this website at a better time.
Registered about 2 hours ago and I am so inspired and optimistic thanks to all you lovely people.
Good luck to everyone :)
xxx

Glad you managed to get your supplies Mrs D.

Good luck to all tomorrow's starters :)

Sounds like everyone is doing well so far! So nice to have support. I hope to suceed and that this will help...

Vicki, I go to Singer Island which is in Palm Beach County. I am an American living in the UK...I generally am there visiting family. Would be nice to go home at X-mas a lot smaller, and suprising the family! Clothes are soooo much cheaper in the States and would love to go a shopping spree for smaller clothes when I am there too.

Swimming with manitee sounds great fun! You'll do it! We will do it. Something to look forward to!

So pleased to have found this site....

Take care Vicki...and to everyone best wishes!

Im starting today , should have been yesterday but wasnt havin a good day . Im more determined today this is my new start and my new look !

good luck everyone with your september starts :)

Hiya :) just want to say goodluck to the starters for today .. Im starting today to :)
Choc tetras .. i have done it before and completly went off the shakes maybe with the cooler evenings though ill be glad of a hot choc ...

ive got 5 stone to lose :(

morning :)

hehe you made me giggle sandra ... i hated the porridge to it was manky ......
Im onto day to feeling a little wobbly .. only had one tetra yesterday as forgot! to have others .. ill be glad of then today i bet lol ...

good luck for day 2 everyone xxx

I think the porridge is ugh too, my partner loves it though! some people just have no tastebuds me thinks.

Today is day 4 and I knew it was too good to be true that I would have no side effects. Today I woke up and it felt like the room was spinning. That passed. Now I just feel a bit flu-y, have a bad headache etc... So glad tomorrow is Saturday and have a couple days for R and R...How's everyone else feeling physically?

Best wishes!

Hi all, can I join too? I started yesterday, it was fine and today is going fine too.... I have done this before so I know tomorrow will be difficult but I hope once I go thr to day 4, it will start to get easier. Good luck all!!!...

Back