Step 1 Sole Source Starting 2/1/2013 :)

I've been weighed for the first time today and have lost 10 pound . really chuffed an dead excited to get some new products today x

Well done! Fantastic loss :)

Don't give up you can do it, there must be a reason for it. Have a word with you CDC. Xx

Thanks - had a little bit of chicken this evening. Could have been worse - tried to contact my cdc but no responce yet x

Hey everyone

Had 1st weigh in and lost a huge 7.5lbs and 4"off my waist so happy xx had a little treat tonight of a omelette just egg and chicken was told this would be ok it was lush !! Wont make a habit tho as my treat for the loss of half stone ive booked a back neck shoulder massage :) cant wait for that next week ;)

Hope we are all doing well xxx

Day 9 update =
I am sooo P*ssed off! I weighed at the gym this morning (same place as my start WI) and I have only lost 2lb in 8days!!! I have not cheated (food wise) and have just been having some milk as previously mentioned.

This is the first time in ages that I have totally been in the zone and I'm not losing! I usually have a big loss in the 1st week - especially after over eating at xmas..

I have managed to have just 1 cup of tea today but I feel like giving up :(

Foo dont go by these my work scales are out by 1.5lbs compared to my cdc i weighed str8 after m weigh in today and scales in work im 1.5lbs heavier so stick at it babe do t get down you can do this ..

You will get that beach body in no time xx

Well lost 3lb on Monday actually looking forward to next weigh in. The dress came and is not a 12 more like an 8/10 so working hard now 10 weeks to go

Back