Step 1 Sole Source Starting 2/1/2013 :)

Sarah7510

Soo I'm starting again after new year :) I did start it a few week back but my poor old dad had an heart attack so was in hospital 24/7 and just found it impossible to do it.now that he's recovering I'm deffo wanting to start again, but after the new year... I'm currently just over 11 st I'm 5foot4 so wanting to loose 2st... Anyone else joining around then would love to chat to someone that will post every day as need all the support I can get :) merry Christmas everyone. Xx

Im starting on the 3rd, have also done it before - though years ago!

Im strangely looking forward to it, even though I know the first week will be hell!

I'm starting on the 7th kids are back at school and the last party is on the 5th I have 2 and a half months to shift 17lb before I buy a dress to renew my vows on the 5th April

I'm on day 4, I decided if I didn't start before Christmas I would have an extra 7lbs to lose. Finding today really hard, hope tomorrow is easier.

I'm (re)starting 2... Not done CD for a while but messed around with Slim and Save etc... I think I'm just over 11st (not weighed in a while) and my goal is 9st...

Will defo be on here a lot to keep me going...

Good luck guys x

Hi ladies

I am also starting back cambridge on the 3rd this will be my 3rd time around joined it 4 years ago and lost around 2.5 stone The next time was a quick fix for a special occasion now after quitting the smokes in june time to get my body in shape get my Confidence back now im weighting around 11 stone 10lbs im only 5'3 my lightest fro. This diet was 10 stone 5lbs ideally going for. A 2 stone loss this ti,e Round and genuinely excited Bout starting back even tho i know how difficult it is but i am determined :) Good luck to all and here to supporting each other in the new year ladies :) xxx Xx

Below me at heaviest and now a way to go yet bmi 29 xx

image-305897921.jpg

image-185766980.jpg

You look great Lisa!

I'm starting again then aswell. Did a month and a half in October and lost about a stone and a half. Took December of and I think I've put about half a stone back on.
Starting again full on and aiming to lose at least another 2 stone
I'll be on here alot, soo helpful with motivation

You look great Lisa!

Slim Thanks so much Huni , ive lost alot of confidence in the gain ive had and i know just how easy it is to slip back into old ways and habits and i am doing this now so im taking charge now before food takes charge of me :)

All us girls will be here to support each other and i will be posting daily you will all be sick of the sight of my name he he xx

Oh thats fab ladies will have lots of support then :) please keep me updated.. Im sure to pot every day.lisa you look amazin hun xx

Aww Sarah thanks very much huni :) means alot shame i dont see that i look in mirror and can see i will be back to the old 14stone me in no time if i carry on like i am so here to us ladies who are going to have bikini bodies come the summer :) xxx

Ps i will also be posting daily hun x

Lisa it's good that you've taken charge now not in 5 stones time :) You can do it.

I am also restarting on 02/01/2013 and I cant wait! I have done cambridge before but never lost more than a stone as I couldnt stick to it! This time round I am in for the long haul, I am being bridesmaid to my sister and June and dont want to be a fat lumpy bridesmaid! Good luck to everyone starting/restarting, 2013 will be our year! lol

Nice to have you on board.we'll support you so you stick to it.

Is anyone really excited about starting/ restarting

I started the diet at 18,2 and got down to 10,5 for last Christmas but after a very silly year I'm about 11,7 (haven't weighed in yet) but I renew my wedding vows in April so and want to be 10st by then.

So tomorrow is the day we start :) I'm looking forward to it but I no what the first few days are like :-/ when I start to get hungry tommorow I will pop on and hopefully see some posts.. Good luck ladies I'm off to bed now xx

Back