Starting 2moro

Head is much better today thanks....... the bump has almost gone!!!

Have to say I'm a scale hopper, just once a day tho. I think for me keeping a check on how I'm doing keeps me motivated........ and I need all the motivation I can get!!!!

How's it been today? Are you struggling with you saying you need all the motivation you can get!! - Were here if you are just shout and we'll chat or feel free to PM me. :D

i would be a scale hopper but mine are allways wrong so now i am avoiding them like the plague!! There batteries are due to run out soon so i will be glad when they do!
Its hard not to weigh yourself isnt it i am only on day two and i really want to know if i have lost anything when in reality i know it wont happen that quick!

Hey Mollymoo don't be surprised how quick the weight loss happens just have a look at some of the week 1 weight losses on posts and you'll see - also the K fairy will be arriving soon too - I tested on day 3 and it had arrived :p so hows today been??

I'm a scale junkie too!
I try not to be, but just cant resist having a peek in the morning!

I know exactly what you mean, its just amazing how quick the weight seems to disappear I'm lovin' it :D

i'm doing this 'blind' one might say, i have no ketosis sticks, and no scales! it is torture at the moment, but on saturday i will know if i have lost weight! i can not wait! i'm looking forward to it on the same scale as how much i look forward to christmas!!

today has been ok up to 5mins ago when hubby had a pork and pickle pie!! I am not hungry i just miss having something in my mouth i think! Does anyone know when i can have the mouse mix? My CDC said i couldnt have the bars till after week 2. Has anyone had them earlier as i think i need something to put in my mouth and chew on.
Had a headache all day today so hoping that wont last long!
Hows everyone else going?
x

Am still a complete newbie..... what does PM me mean????

Am doing ok again today. I'm 6 hours behind you so I have yet to have my lunch shake. I'm gonna hang it out until 2 as I'm out with the kids till 7:30 tonight so won't be able to have my dinner until then.

I don't work and am home alone a lot of the time.... to be honest its just too cold to go out (-14 today) so I have to be really strict with myself. Have found myself spending more and more time on here. Better that than thinking about food I don't need but would really like.....

Hello, I'm good and I've just realised its day 7 today :woohoo:

:clap: I did it I'm through the first week, I have had the tetra's for the last couple of days as I'm out and about in the car alot of the time, they were ok still prefer making my own in the blender.

Looking forward to the official weigh in on Monday evening then straight home to update my ticker :8855:

Well done on making it through your first week. Here's to a great weight loss.......

Hi girls, sorry i just toatlly missed this thread , i am new so dont know my way arond yet ..congrats to every1 sticking it so far..i was so glad he took the battery bcoz if i didn't see what i wanted he would of found me hiding under a load of empty wrappers hahaha..
I had my second week weigh in , down 1 stone 1 pound and thrilled with that result ;) tried the porridge it was tasy enough , i think i just like the fact i was eating tough as i only drink the tetras and its nearly the boredom that gets to you first :( i only took one so thats my lot for 2 weeks :( will get more then..hope every is staying positive ..oh can someone tell me how they aded their height :O it wont let me !!!
Talk soon XXX

eh no i am 5' 8" but it wont go on for me :(

i'm doing this 'blind' one might say, i have no ketosis sticks, and no scales! it is torture at the moment, but on saturday i will know if i have lost weight! i can not wait! i'm looking forward to it on the same scale as how much i look forward to christmas!!
Hey Katey, that is how I am. I look forward to the suprise of the loss for the week at the weigh in. I used to weigh everytime I went to work out (3-5 days per week) and realized that my body is the type that will lose a few lbs and gain one, lose a few and gain and so forth during the course of the week and those gain days were too much for my brain to handle and it also caused me to play with it in that if i had a loss i would tend to eat more and that would just sabotage me so I can't have scales availabe to me. I will have to get some though to get through maintenance i guess.
hang in there everyone, don't let the scales mess u up. lol
edi

Back