Starting Afresh after a week of gluttony!!

Yes hope you feel better. You get a sudden burst a few days in and feel great -it will happen stick in there. Plus seeing the scales go down is so wonderful. I'm feeling very evangelistic about exante and weight loss today. It really is great to feel you clothes fitting better. Much nicer than any food.

Goo Morning ,

Well yesterday started well, had my shake in the morning, continued with the water, headache disappeared. All good in Wendy's World then in the afternoon had some bad news, processed the bad news and took myself out after work to the shops, never had lunch so was starving whilst out.

it could have been worse, I had a chicken salad but I also had about a 1/4 of a baguette with it!!! When I got back I then felt the urge to make a cake.
Feeling guilty about some things I said to OH during our heart to heart a few nights ago and wanted to make it up to him.
Anyway made a big chocolate fudge cake.
Anyway cake was ready by about 8.30pm and I did partake in a smallish slice.

Didn't have anymore shakes had a can of pepsi max so today I am starting again. Fell a right muppet but oh well.

Maybe I should consider adding a meal? I really dont know.

On a plus side the scales have gone down by 5lbs but just really annoyed with myself yet again. Willpower where art thou?:cry:

Wendy x

This diet isnt easy is it? I dont think Ive ever thought so much about food in my life.

You can absolutely do it, heres to a great restart x

Back