Starting afresh tomorrow!!!! So who's in....????

Great to have you back Love2bslim :)

Mrsj check out the stickies they are a wealth of info, anything you can't find just ask

Xx

Had half a coconut & dark chocolate bar earlier when I got the mid afternoon slump. Usually I reach for whatever biscuits are in the studio but managed to stay strong.

Keeping hydrated seems to really help as I've not felt too hungry today. The oatmeal was a bit horrible this morning though...

Hi peeps .... well leg cramp this morning , i guess because of the lack of water really thought i had enough .
Wondering about them bars coconut & dark chocolate bars . i have only one on order .
Hope eveyone is doing well , weather is rubbish wet temp dropped too . which on this diet i feel very much , so good time to be doing it, now , as winter i just can't , i shake lol

Found today so easy, feel so bloated tonight tho :( x

Count me in ladies I am at the end of day 1. Did Cambridge 4 years ago but didn't get to goal and now even heavier than my start weight. This time it will be different, I have been reading the beck diet solution and think thin be thin. They are both great at working on all the psychological reasons we overeat and give lots of practical advice as to how to change the thinking round. Should make it easier both whilst on SMS and after when returning to real food. I have 6 stone to lose and would really like to do it by Xmas.

First day not been too bad but did have a slip up added some soy sauce to my meal and then realised it had sugar n it luckily I only had about a tsp, also caved n and had a 5th pack this evening hope this won't prolong ketosis too much?

Good luck to everyone

Starting again tomorrow after a slight blip yesterday - my parents planned a family gathering and lumbered me with most of the shopping and preparing the food. I was fine with the cooking and baking, but it was a baguette that caused the problem:cry:
My month's supply of food packs was delivered this morning and I have downloaded the waterlogged app for my phone - so now raring to go! Roll on tomorrow!!
Good luck to everyone who is starting afresh this week.

I had the odd bit of cheese and chicken... but it got me through... roll on day 2!!! X

Day 2 ladies how's everyone doing?

I did a Windsor pilates DVD for beginners last night OMG did I hurt last night ...but very hopeful that that means it's going to do something :) x x x

Hey can i join:).Day 2 of restart today after having a week off for hols. Gained 8lbs which isnt that bad considering what i ate and drank. So glad to be back on my packs. Xx

What is waterlogged app

Day 1 restart for me after a false start yesterday( although I did low carb!) my plan of action is to keep busy, busy, busy today!!! Lots of cleaning!

Good luck everyone!

Had to paste this on here aswell it is amazing

Just watched this truly inspirational video. Oh by god how humbling if this guy can do it we certainly can. Every time we are thinking of giving up or we have a blip we could remember him keeping trying again and again - never give up ladies x

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FSZJu448&sns=em

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks for posting that slimmerwithin. It just takes away all excuses really. Very inspirational xx

slimmerwithin said:
Had to paste this on here aswell it is amazing

Just watched this truly inspirational video. Oh by god how humbling if this guy can do it we certainly can. Every time we are thinking of giving up or we have a blip we could remember him keeping trying again and again - never give up ladies x

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FSZJu448&sns=em

Sent from my iPhone

Omg!! That's phenomenal! Literally had 'tears streaming down my face'

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

140 that bloke lost in 10 months , with a few broken units along the way lol

OMG that was fantastic :) utterly motivational and just when I was thinking about food suddenly not so hungry now ;) x x x

Back