Starting afresh tomorrow!!!! So who's in....????

Mixedspice69 said:
It's where you keep track of your water consumption.

Just downloaded! X

Trueleame said:
OMG that was fantastic :) utterly motivational and just when I was thinking about food suddenly not so hungry now ;) x x x

Me too :) xx

Day 2 ladies how's everyone doing?

I did a Windsor pilates DVD for beginners last night OMG did I hurt last night ...but very hopeful that that means it's going to do something :) x x x

I miss my pilates..... see howmy shoulder is this thurs..... but prob have to wait till next week!!! *Sob sob*

I'm having a great day!!! Working... no shoulder pain and more importantly got out for a run and shoulder fine!!!

Week 6 day 1 of B210k done and done.... with an extra 5 min run!! Yippeeeee!!!!

: )

X

Likewise good day, walked miles and had a run.

Gym in the mornin

Protein and one pack today oodles of water!,

Today is day 3 and surprisingly I feel pretty ok! Yeah I feel a bit weak but no banging headache like when I first started in March. Yipeee

RebekahR said:
Great to have you back Love2bslim :)

Thank you Rebekah :D xx

I'm back in ketosis...... phew.... best start in ages... been super good... hoping for an ok loss!!!

Roll on Saturday!!!

We can do this ladies..... we will not be beaten by the flab!!!!!!

How you all doing?? x

Dog breath dog breath la la la la ;) yay to ketosis. I always find day 4 the hardest to battle with :( dunno why x x x

I've woken up feeling upbeat and loving the different flavours after being on lipotrim shakes. I had a sneaky peek on the scales this morning and I'm another 3lb down. I didn't trust them as the taste was so delicious.
had to laugh at the comment by trueleame about the dog breath. But hey dog breath is weight loss so bring it on x x

Doing well, can't wait to jump on scales Saturday morning. Been having less packs but protein also. Feeling good!

I'm feeling good today too.... Glad to be in ketosis before the weekend.... have a car boot Sunday so not sure how to deal with that..... plenty of coffee and a bar maybe!!! Eeeeek..... MUST BE GOOD!!! Hopefully WI will spur me on....

SOOOOOO much housework to do today!!! But hopefully get out for a run!!! X

Hi all, day 3 for me and so far so good. Hoping I'll be in ketosis tomorrow! day 3 is always hard for me so off to write my to do list and keep busy busy!! Good luck :)

Day 4 today. I think ketosis isn't quite here yet but getting there as I have the manky breath lol.
I have a really dodgy head though :(

I've been having less packs but more protein too.

I have downloaded the waterlogged app to track my water intake. Could be drinking more but only managing to get about 2.6L down a day.

I started on Monday but don't want to change my weigh in days, I liked weighing in on a Saturday so I might just change to Saturday and weigh in 2 days early.

where u doing carboot deezer? im in manchester and love carboots.

i just re-started today as i messed up few days ago on my restart, just wasn't in right place but feeling good today :)

How we all doing today? I can't get food out of my head today, ahhh!haven't been very busy today which has made it so much more difficult!! Roll on Tuesday for official WI :)

Well after my mums helpful comments the other day I've attacked my work out DVD last night and I'm now in the 15's bracket :) so ner to her nasty comments. Feeling much more positive this morning about getting to my goal now x x x

Back