Starting again. 7 weeks until Christmas!!!

Feel a bit guilty as I started the othe thread but there are plenty of people there to support each other. I think I prefer my lovely little family here :).

Love you all. Welcome back :) xxx

Bibb-idy-bobby-dy-boo :) :) :)

A so happy now. My bad for starting a new thread. Lets just sneak off. Shhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! :)

Xxxxx

Well I've just earned 9 activity points today & I earned 5 yesterday! I'm aching soooo much but I feel healthier already even though I obviously can't be! X

Go Nikki, go Nikki, go Nikki :)

I need to start something soon, plan on cleaning off the inches of dust on my zumba DVDs next week.

Time for my zzzzzzzzzz's now.

Goodnight all.

Speak tomorrow my lovelies xxxxx

Ps. So relieved I'll be able to keep track of everyone now :) x. Never listen to my ideas again :) xxx

Go Nikki, go Nikki, go Nikki :)

I need to start something soon, plan on cleaning off the inches of dust on my zumba DVDs next week.

Time for my zzzzzzzzzz's now.

Goodnight all.

Speak tomorrow my lovelies xxxxx

Ps. So relieved I'll be able to keep track of everyone now :) x. Never listen to my ideas again :) xxx

Hahaha it seemed a good idea at the time!

Ooooo I'm excited to be thin!

But think of the AP's you will have earned by then! Proud of you Nikki. Becca you may regret telling us that lol. It was worth a try and its encourage dother to get stuck in too so all good. Nitey nite

Back