Starting again. 7 weeks until Christmas!!!

Hope you don't mind me butting in but can I join your little group... I hate forums where there are so many people you can't keep track... And you start to feel like fish in the ocean..
Feel free to tell me to bugger off lol x

We are a friendly bunch don't worry. Has anyone tried the banana "ice cream" thats on an older thread. i don't have a blender, will have to borrow my daughters cos it sounds really good and FREE.

We are a friendly bunch don't worry. Has anyone tried the banana "ice cream" thats on an older thread. i don't have a blender, will have to borrow my daughters cos it sounds really good and FREE.

Nope I haven't tried it but let me know if it's good haha I wouldn't mind trying it xx

Hope you don't mind me butting in but can I join your little group... I hate forums where there are so many people you can't keep track... And you start to feel like fish in the ocean..
Feel free to tell me to bugger off lol x

Helloooo :) welcome :D

It really sounds the nonsense and on the thread everyone who tried it loved it so def worth a shot, lovin me some icecream lol

Hello my lovelies

How is everyone getting on?

Banana ice cream sounds yum. Recipe please :)

Ang, how's your day been? How you feeling?

Sookie welcome :). It's much nicer on a smaller thread :).

Sue, Kim, Nikki, helloooooooo. How are you all?

It's pants going back to work after so long off. Been ok though just a shock to the system.

Ladies, I'm about to be a semi bad girl !!!!! Have had 4 good days but hubby has just got home with pizza and a bottle of wine. How can I say no??????? I just have to make sure I don't overdo it I guess and get straight back to things tomorrow. Feel bad already and I haven't had it yet!!!!!

Anyone got nice weekend plans? Mine consist of a lie in, and taking crimbo decorations down. The house always looks so bare after though!!

Now have HRT patches finally, was hopeless at remembering to take tablets and soooooooo sick of hot flushes at night, I'm in the bed, on top of it, In, on top, in, on top!!!!!! Hopefully patches will help.

Can anyone recommend a really good moisturiser (and foundation). My office ( and hormones I expect) have dried my skin out terribly, its that tight I feel like my face could crack. Currently use elemis pro collagen marine cream which is Bloomin expensive ( unless you're addicted to QVC like me :)), but its just not hydrating enough for me.

On that note, it's housework time. Joy :). Time for a little workout with the Hoover.

Speak to you all later

Happy Friday evening :) xxxx

Hello my lovelies

It's pants going back to work after so long off. Been ok though just a shock to the system.

Ladies, I'm about to be a semi bad girl !!!!! Have had 4 good days but hubby has just got home with pizza and a bottle of wine. How can I say no??????? I just have to make sure I don't overdo it I guess and get straight back to things tomorrow. Feel bad already and I haven't had it yet!!!!!

Anyone got nice weekend plans? Mine consist of a lie in, and taking crimbo decorations down. The house always looks so bare after though!!

Now have HRT patches finally, was hopeless at remembering to take tablets and soooooooo sick of hot flushes at night, I'm in the bed, on top of it, In, on top, in, on top!!!!!! Hopefully patches will help.

Can anyone recommend a really good moisturiser (and foundation). My office ( and hormones I expect) have dried my skin out terribly, its that tight I feel like my face could crack. Currently use elemis pro collagen marine cream which is Bloomin expensive ( unless you're addicted to QVC like me :)), but its just not hydrating enough for me.

On that note, it's housework time. Joy :). Time for a little workout with the Hoover.

Speak to you all later

I use Clinique moisturiser & their 'even better foundation' sometimes & wear Estée Lauder double wear too when I want to cover my face up big time! I've had a good day! Earned some more activity points at the gym today and had to eat;
Muesli for breakfast
Soup for lunch
Nando's style chicken & salad for tea
So tonight I plan on eating cake & watching the soaps! :D xxx

Hello my lovelies

Speak to you all later

Ps; I just bought a Hoover! Who even knew they were that expensive!!! X

Got my motivation ladies

Just found out hubby boss is having an anniversary party in April that we're invited too. I sooooo want to be able to dress to impress :) xxx

I'm a monsoon addict :)

Inspired now. Hubby says I an have a new dress :) xxx

Was it something i said.? ;) Hi ladies..Youre obv a group who have become close in this thread and I respect that. But other thread is different without you guys there. So i booked a ticket, hopped on a plane and flew over here. Will i need a green card to stay? Do let me know :)x

Evening Ladies

Just logging in to confirm that day 4 has gone to plan ;-)
That's 4 days and I've kept within my 18 points !!!

Didn't even have a glass of wine after the committee meeting, just had a coffee and left the rest of them to it with wine flowing freely when I left !!!

Bills dad really poorly this afternoon so think we'll be spending most of tomorrow at the hospital

So if you don't hear from me tomorrow you know why :-(

Luv Ang xx

Evening Ladies

Just logging in to confirm that day 4 has gone to plan ;-)
That's 4 days and I've kept within my 18 points !!!

Didn't even have a glass of wine after the committee meeting, just had a coffee and left the rest of them to it with wine flowing freely when I left !!!

Bills dad really poorly this afternoon so think we'll be spending most of tomorrow at the hospital

So if you don't hear from me tomorrow you know why :-(

Luv Ang xx

Hope he gets better soon! Xxxx

Ange

As always I'll keep you in my thoughts today lovely. Sending huge hugs and much love xxxxxxxxxxx

Morning everyone else :).

Will write more later xxx

Back