Starting again. 7 weeks until Christmas!!!

Aw Becca you know we wouldn't kick a girl when shes down lol. But get back on it hon, you know you want to really.
Ang glad that things are looking up a bit for you all, at least a chance to exhale. Only just got back in from work and the same til Thurs so if my posts are little short , sorry peeps but will catch up as and when. Bye bye my posse.x

Thanks sue. You're right, I desperately want to get back to it, just found I so hard this weekend though. I guess hormones (or lack of them) now may not be helping. What I'd give for just 1 night where I sleep straight through, every night since surgery I've woken up at least 3 times and couldn't get back off!!!!! Need to look on tomorrow as a fresh start to a new life :).

Hope you're not too exhausted from long shifts

Lots of love xxx

I went through meno at 40 for some strange reason and have to say for the first time in my life felt warm. I am always cold, was told once in hospital that I was mildly hypothermic lol. I can imagine how awful it must be for someone with a more "natural" body temp, I haven't done the hrt route but understand we have had a totally different route to this "time of our lives" ...really feel for you hon. I know you will get on track when you are ready. Shift wise I'm fine except I am in work this week with a man who is a total........ put in here anything disgusting thats befitting a lying bully of a low life but other than that....all good with me!

This is totally unlinked but I'm always freezing! Like I always put the heating up to about 30 degrees! Hope everyone is okay! We have just been invited away to the peek district by my boyfriends family a week on Tuesday so that'll be lots of walking & such :) but I'll miss my second week at meeting! Xx

Morning

Sorry to be quick but am just starting work. Could someone please work out the old points for me if you have a calculator

Cals 278 Sat fat 0.2

Thank you :)

Xx

Hi Becca

It's 4 points ;-)

I have a free app called "iWatchr" It has a calculator for both discovery and pp and you can log your food in and keep a diary
I find it invaluable.

Hope you have a good day and your patches start giving you some relief. It can take a couple of tries with different HRT until you find the right one. Let me know how your CT course goes. I was offered on last year with the NHS Fresh Start scheme but didn't go. Sounds interesting though..

Don't take any s**t of your colleague Sue. I've worked with a few men....and women who come in that category and it can ruin your working day ;-(

Don't spend all your student finance all at once Nikki ;-)

Have a good day Sookie and Linda

Don't know what's happened to Kim. Sure well hear from her though once the girls go back to school

Will post again later when we get back from hospital

Luv Ang xx

You'll be pleased to hear I've not spent any of my finance yet! I just had a sneaky look on the scales & have lost 3lbs since Wednesday but now I'm just gonna wait for meeting on Wednesday morning :)
Ang have you tried the chicken Korma in the hairy bikers book?
Due I hope work is ok today :)
& Becca I hope you're feeling better!

Everyone else hello :) hope you're having a good day Linda & Sookie :)
Xxx

Not really followed the points the last two days, well for dinner anyway but I still had 18 points left so I put most of them towards dinner...
So fancied going to the pub tonight for some wine so I just ended up getting a bath.. Not quite the same lol x

I love it! Defo worth £7.50 the curry didn't taste like a Korma but it was reallllly good!! There's a section called 'fakeaways' and it's like naughty food but good versions & there's pies etc. in there too. It's like real food but healthy :) x

Weigh in week 1, 272.1 which is 19.4 which means 3lb weight loss. Not great but had couple days didnt point properly. Well at least am losing. Hope youre all doing well. x

Morning guys! :D well I accidentally went on the scales again! Shoot me! Lost 5lbs though :) proper weigh in tomorrow! I'm making nando's chicken & wedges for lunch cos my friends coming round :) its soooo good & only 8pps :) xxx

I love it! Defo worth £7.50 the curry didn't taste like a Korma but it was reallllly good!! There's a section called 'fakeaways' and it's like naughty food but good versions & there's pies etc. in there too. It's like real food but healthy :) x

Will go on amazon and check it out.. I got a recipe for healthy lamb Doner kebab.. Must check out the points for lamb mince now I have said that lol...x

Morning guys! :D well I accidentally went on the scales again! Shoot me! Lost 5lbs though :) proper weigh in tomorrow! I'm making nando's chicken & wedges for lunch cos my friends coming round :) its soooo good & only 8pps :) xxx

Where do you get all these ideas from for your lunch/dinner... X

Back