Starting again. 7 weeks until Christmas!!!

I guess cos im sooo big, my appetie big with me. As vegetarian also, i try fill up on fruit n veg...so yes always want and will use 49 in one way or another....x

Well just got back from sda, was thinking about trying Morrisons for their Nume range but just couldn't be ar5ed. Anyway few oofers on WW stuff still about. Their select range is 2 for£4 and their chilled meals are £1.50 as wee as the regular frozen meals and desserts £1. Crazy there though.... snow has been mentioned so everyone has to go and buy their soup lol. Glad you enjoyed your dinner Nik. I could eat a nice big carvery right now to be honest ....mmmmm. No Kim still..... Ang and Becca, good morning girlies hope you are being good. Hope hospital isn't dragging you down too mjuch Ang .How are you getting on with pp's Bec, do you find thema little more convenient for work etc.

I get all the WWs snacks, ie crisp, cakes, biscuits,and breads, ie pitta, petit pain, naan from POUNDLAND. Keeps the pig that I am feeling normal ;)as most things are either 2 or 3 pps...>

We all need to keep an eye open for the bargains don't we, I just hate wandering about and prefer to get everything in one go. Hate hate HATE shopping :mad:

Hi ladies

May not post much today / tomorrow as just had row with mother in law, well kinda. To cut a long story short, hubby and I are supposed to be going to Tenerife with my folks in may. Originally mother in law who is in her own, had a major paddy one sunday while we were out in a restaurant because she wasn't coming ( she couldn't afford it anyway), anyway she had agreed that's she would com and look after our dog an my parents for us and she was fine with it once she'd calmed down. Anyway, this morning she had now decided that she won't have them after all so looks like we may have to cancel our hols. Our pooch is very nervous as it is so can't put her through the stress of kennels. My parents said they'd cancel their places and me and hubby go but it was booked as a family holiday and also I don't think it's fair on them. I really needed the break after the year we've jus had so quite upset. We are all really angry, she is supposed to be a devout Christian yet has gone back on her word for no reason other than to be spiteful!!! I must admit I've had to bite my tongue around her on many occasions as she can be nasty, but this feels like the last straw now! We all feel terrible, and hubby feels awful as his past partners have never got on with his mother ( I wonder why!!!) now she's upset me too.

Sorry, whine over!

Well done on your loss sue :).

Aldi have lots of WW bits at the mo for a pound, stocked up yesterday.

Will post again when I've calmed Down a little.

Love you all xxx

Flippin'MIL's, sprouts of evil I reckon. Is there any chance she is just on a lttle power trip at the minute and will change her mind...again. Although I can appreciate you don't wan't to be hanging on for her to keep swapping and changing her mind. Don't you have a friend or someone else who could maybe help out.... I hope this is worked out Hon , cos as you have recognised yourself you do need this holiday.X

I think she will change her mind! If I lived near I'd have your dog!! I love dogs haha. I know how you feel sort of! My boyfriends sister gets married in July & has said that because me & boyfriend aren't married I can't sit with the family (their brothers fiancé is allowed as they are nearly married) so she's put me on a table at the back on my own & now she's said that I'll have to drive myself because my boyfriend is driving his brother & she thinks it'll look silly if I arrive with family when I'm infact not family. She has also told me what colours I can and cannot wear (just me not everyone else!) and she's said that she won't be happy if my boyfriend buys me the dress & it all just comes down to the fact that she's jealous of me but I think she's taken it a bit far.
Apologies for going off topic, I think that maybe she's sat at home thinking 'well now I've said that even if they do still go I've not gained abything' I think it was probably spur of the moment thing & she will change her mind xxx

Wow nikki youre a saint to go along with that. Id never put up with that sort of bullying. She deffo sounds jealous...Good luck with that situ, my bfs sister getting married in june and wants me part of the getting ready bridal party...ive got opposite to you...world turns funny ways...my feelings are against myself...me being a fat cow guest at the wedding...not enough time to lose enough...just some....good luck nikki...x :)

And becca, sorry youre suffering cos of the MIL..id also look after dog if nearer...good luck sweety, hope she gets over being spiteful x

Hi ladies

May not post much today / tomorrow as just had row with mother in law, well kinda. To cut a long story short, hubby and I are supposed to be going to Tenerife with my folks in may. Originally mother in law who is in her own, had a major paddy one sunday while we were out in a restaurant because she wasn't coming ( she couldn't afford it anyway), anyway she had agreed that's she would com and look after our dog an my parents for us and she was fine with it once she'd calmed down. Anyway, this morning she had now decided that she won't have them after all so looks like we may have to cancel our hols. Our pooch is very nervous as it is so can't put her through the stress of kennels. My parents said they'd cancel their places and me and hubby go but it was booked as a family holiday and also I don't think it's fair on them. I really needed the break after the year we've jus had so quite upset. We are all really angry, she is supposed to be a devout Christian yet has gone back on her word for no reason other than to be spiteful!!! I must admit I've had to bite my tongue around her on many occasions as she can be nasty, but this feels like the last straw now! We all feel terrible, and hubby feels awful as his past partners have never got on with his mother ( I wonder why!!!) now she's upset me too.

Sorry, whine over!

Well done on your loss sue :).

Aldi have lots of WW bits at the mo for a pound, stocked up yesterday.

Will post again when I've calmed Down a little.

Love you all xxx

Oh Becca, that's awful !!!
Does the woman not realise what you've been through over the last year ! I'm lost for words.
Can your hubby not go round and have a word with her telling her what she is doing to you ? She must be a very bitter old lady and she needs to know that she is going to be a very lonely one the way she is behaving

Is there no one in your area does private dog sitting. A friend of ours pays someone to take her dog when she goes on holiday. She found her advert in the local paper and a few weeks before her first holiday she took her dog to the sitters house so that Rosie would get used to her. It costs no more, if not a bit less, than putting Rosie in the kennels and she idolises her now. It's worth a thought

You mustn't cancel your holiday !!!!!!! You both need that break to get yourselves back on even keel.

Wish I lived nearer as both me and Bill love dogs. We had 2 labs for years, a golden one and a black one up to last year and they both died within months of one another. It broke our hearts and we haven't plucked up courage to get another yet but I'm sure we will as we've always had 2 dogs from when our children were babies

I hope you find a way around this my love.

Luv Ang xx

Becca... Hope everything gets sorted...

Not been around much this week. My daughter was taken into hospital on Tuesday all ok now she fell over and started getting stomach cramps she is 8 months pregnant.. And can you believe some one just drove around her and left her in the road where she fell. Lucky enough some lady stopped and took her to the drs.
Husbands in laws started causing problems over marks nan who is in hospital and has been for 6 weeks.. His parent have decided they want to be the loving daughter and son in law after not speaking to his nan for 3 years.. So loads of stuff has been going on with them..and poor old me ha been in the middle off it I have been called all sorts by his parents and I'm the only one that kept quiet but why made me their target I will never know. Have told hubby that I no longer wish to bother with his parents.. I have had enough off them over the years so I'm calling quits on being friendly with them..
But today we are off to Spain until Saturday.fingers crossed no more family drama.. Ha ha ha
Hope everyone has a good week

Sian xx

Becca... Hope everything gets sorted...

Not been around much this week. My daughter was taken into hospital on Tuesday all ok now she fell over and started getting stomach cramps she is 8 months pregnant.. And can you believe some one just drove around her and left her in the road where she fell. Lucky enough some lady stopped and took her to the drs.
Husbands in laws started causing problems over marks nan who is in hospital and has been for 6 weeks.. His parent have decided they want to be the loving daughter and son in law after not speaking to his nan for 3 years.. So loads of stuff has been going on with them..and poor old me ha been in the middle off it I have been called all sorts by his parents and I'm the only one that kept quiet but why made me their target I will never know. Have told hubby that I no longer wish to bother with his parents.. I have had enough off them over the years so I'm calling quits on being friendly with them..
But today we are off to Spain until Saturday.fingers crossed no more family drama.. Ha ha ha
Hope everyone has a good week

Sian xx

Morning Sian

Families hey !! The same things happened with Bills dad. Bills sister lives doors away from his dad but never goes near him from one year to the next even though he is housebound. We live 45 minutes drive away but visit daily, do his shopping, washing etc. his dad went in hospital 2weeks ago and has been very poorly and guess who'se started showing up at the hospital ! Granted only twice in 18 days but is already asking has he left a will !!!

Hope your daughter is ok. Is it your first grandchild?

Enjoy Spain and the sunshine you lucky thing .......forget the diet for a few days and enjoy yourself. You can rectify any damage when you get back.

Luv Ang xx

Hope you're feeling more positive after a nights sleep Becca........hopefully night sweat free ;-)

I'm glad your daughter is okay!! Such a shame about the in laws they cause trouble for everyone it seems! My aunty calls hers the outlaws haha! Hope you have a good holiday :)

Well Linda I wouldn't even bother going to the bloody wedding but I'm going for my boyfriends sake! You'd never believe she's 34 and a head teacher at a school!

Going for lunch with my grandma today :) catch you all later.

Becca hope you've found someone to have your dogs :) they are very cute! Xxx

Morning ladies

Well i think we all need a huge group hhhuuuuuuuuuggggggg. What is it with these in laws!!!!!!!!!! Sometimes you wonder if jealousy is at the root of it.

Ditto on the doting family bit!!!! My one uncle and aunt never bothered with nan who is in a home until there are people around to say aren't you good being so caring! They think they are so much better than everyone else and look Down their noses. It's so frustrating when its my mum and other uncle who have done everything, sorted out Nans house, found her a home, been there for all her assessments etc.

Sookie, I hope your daughter is ok. You must be so worried.

Ange, how are you my lovely?

Off to my parents today for lunch as hubby has gone to the motor show at the NEC. My parents are going to church this morning though and hubby's mum will be there so hope she doesn't speak to them as my dad will not be happy!!

Anyway, have a good day all.

Love you all lots xxx

Well Becca maybe if your dad does speak to her she will realise what she's done! There's plenty of family who are just in it for themselves. Both of my dads brothers moved to the very top of Scotland (an 8 hour drive away) and my dads always the one who has to organise everything for my grandma & when my grandpa passed away one of them just came to the funeral for the day despite not seeing my grandma for about a year and then when she moved house & my dad helped her sort everything out the brothers reappeared when they realised my grandma has paintings worth thousands but she said if they wanted them they would have to pay haha :D and now they are complaining because my dads in charge of the will & is allowed to decide if my grandma can change her will if she gets confused when she's older. But my mums side of the family is only little & were all very close and never argue so it's not all bad!
I hope it gets sorted out Becca! It'll be nice to see your parents :) xxx

Oh lordy ladies what a week for some of us eh? Becca think Ang had a good idea with the dog "sitter" type thing, even if there isn't one locally a drive may be worth it simply so you can tell MIL to shove a buttered puppy up where buttered puppies go!! Families always come out of the wood work when quids are about don't they. Don't let let the evil sprouts get to all you wonderful peeps ok.:gen126:

Where is everyone today? I'm lonely.... OH is still indisposed with the "lerg" and I have had enough of just sitting and picking at rubbish. First day yesterday of a proper jouney into my weeklies ever. I know I said I was going to try using them to try and boost my losses but I meant on actual food not cr4p! Oh well back to my usually saintly self today. Do any of you have loads n loads of snow today, we had a slight smattering then.... nothing. Really disappointed, big kid that I am lol.

Back