Starting again. 7 weeks until Christmas!!!

Greetings from Spain.. Yes the sun has been shining but it's flipping cold now...but I'm in a bar log burner going and a glass of vino well two glasses so far

My daughter is doing fine and I have told my granddaughter she has to stay put until I get back..

Marks parents are acting the way they are because they think she has money...amazing what people do if they think they will see some cash..

Wishing you all a great week

Love sian xx

Just a tough week scoobysue..my minimins not working properly, so siz. for short message..Hope your loneliness passes..x

Evening Ladies

Hope you've all had a great weekend diet wise ;-)

Sue, I hope you stopped when you'd eaten all of your weeklies.... Makes me giggle that it makes me think how much us ladies hated our monthlies and here we are desperate for our weeklies ;-)

Sian, enjoy Spain and have a glass or two of vino for me. I'm trying to do this "dry January" , managed up to now but got the Annual Ladies Dinner at the golf club on Wednesday and can't see me staying dry then !!!!

Linda, sorry you're struggling. It's awful isn't it when you just want to eat and eat and usually it's the wrong stuff you want to eat too. I've had one of those nights tonight. Bills got manflu and went to bed early leaving me with a cupboard full of goodies. I'm a shamed to say I succumbed so ill need to eat next to nothing tomorrow to make amends ;-(

Nikki, you must love your boyfriend very much to go to that wedding on her terms ;-) Hope you enjoyed lunch with your Grandma. Did you go to her house or did you eat out. Us Grandmas have such a lovely close bond with our Granddaughters.

Becca, how's things hun ? Did your Dad give your MIL a piece of his mind at church this morning? Sounds like she needs someone to put her straight and give her a bit of her own medicine. Any luck with a dog sitter? I saw your plea on FB.
Hope your hubby enjoyed the motorshow. He probably needs a break from the stress as much as you do .

Well Bills dad was a lot better today. He sat up in bed talking to us like his old self ;-) . His mobility ....or lack of it is still worrying but he seems to be over his infections and a lot less confused. Thank goodness

I've been really good up until tonight when I've had my own little party all by myself in my PJs. Had all my points then had a cream scone, a chocolate covered cookie and a packet of pistachio nuts !!!! Feel a bit sick now ;-(

Snow started here and is coming down really heavy, think it'll be quite thick in the morning if it carries on. I definitely won't be driving tomorrow if the roads are bad. I had a bad motorway accident as a passenger with Deb driving and the 3 little ones in the back seat a few years ago. The car was a right off and the fire brigade had to cut the kiddies out. It was terrifying and luckily we had no major injuries but its left me a wimp where driving is concerned ;-(

Well be good my lovely friends and we'll speak tomorrow

Luv Ang xx

I don't blame you Ang you were very lucky! My grandma came here then we went for a pub lunch :) well I'm going to go to the wedding & she will see that I don't care! Tomorrow I have to revise for an exam Tuesday & I'm taking Daisy for her meningitis check up. She had strep b meningitis when she was 2 weeks old & got rushed into hospital & they said that she was lucky to be alive & there wasn't much chance she would be able to walk, talk, hear or see but she can do them all but she still has to get checked up on. :)
I'm glad to hear about Bills Dad feeling better it must be a relief. We have had some snow but were down for heavy rain at about 5am so I think the rain will wash away our snow! X

Hello lovelies

Only just got in and haven't eaten yet so gonna dash. Just wanted to send you all lots of love and encouragement hugs

Xxxxx

So much going on... Will have to have a day where I can catch up...

Love to you all
Sian xx

Ditto to all of the above..thanks for best wishes.2nd weigh in tom morn...not confident..oh well..live n learn huh...x

Hi folks think was as bad a week as ive said...hardly lost anything...can anyone convert to stones for me please. Start weight 276.3, week 1 weight after first weigh in -272.1, week 2 weight after second weigh is 271.7...im well confused. My scales only does pounds n kilos...i dont use kilos..Any help appreciated. Thank you xx

Thanks so much st penfold...You wouldnt reckon Ive done statistics would you lol...Ps how did you caculate that, only if you dont mind me asking further please?...:) Tc x

Sorry that sounded daft, i know you minused start from end lol...but what i mean...is the .6, half a pound? x

The .6 is just over half a pound. This is where everyone gets confused, the calculators will show you "whole" lbs but as soon as you see the . (decimal point) this starts the issues.
.25 is 1/4lb
.5 is 1/2 lb
.75 is 3/4 lb
Hope this helps.
Well done Lind, didn't you realise what you had lost hon? Don't be down on yourself, there is a world out there with plenty of people willing to have a "pop" most days, you don't need to be doing it to yourself. Head held high girl, thats good posture too lol

I have a day off today girls so after doing some much needed housework I am going to get back to doing my Jillian shred, my modified version as some of the cardio aggravates my back (old war wound I think ; ) ) If any of you have a minute you should have a look on u tube to maybe have a go, its really good. I will have agood read and catch up on here but think I am pretty much up to speed again.

Has anyone else weighed in?

I'm weighing myself today as I go away tomorrow& can't make the meeting. 4lbs off this week. Not counting points today but not going to over indulge! Got an exam then straight after that having a super quick tea and then going to the peek district til Friday where I promise I will be good! Xxx

After all WW is supposed to give us the "tools" to enjoy life whilst we get this lard off so come on Nik, show us what you got girl lol. Enjoy your break hon, well jel!

Morning Ladies

Well done to both Linda and Nikki

I'm afraid I've let the side down this week. Just had WI and I've STS. But I did have my own little party on Saturday night which I think must've counteracted the good work I'd done over the rest of the week. Little bit gutted really ;-(

Must take a look at the Shred Sue. I love the Zumba on the Wii but think I need to try something else once I get back to doing some serious exercise

Everything ok Becca. You've been very quiet lately. Have you done your MIL in yet. ;-)

Have a good day ladies

Luv Ang x

Back