Starting again. 7 weeks until Christmas!!!

I haven't weighed cos I am snowed in (no my scales are not out in my garden lol) so stayed in bed and had tea and toast all snuggled up. Lovely!!
Snow is really bad here , don't know how getting into work toorrow is going to go. Where I work must always be staffed so it means whoever is there can't leave until someone else gets in, puts so much pressure on you to get in.....but what happens when someone gets hurt trying to get there??? How are you all managing with the snow , do you have it as bad as us yet?

Morning Ladies

Hope you're all behaving ;-)

Sorry I haven't bee on for a few days but had a busy time scrubbing Bills dads bungalow out, buying new kitchen equipment, a new bed and loads of disability stuff !!! He refused to go in a home so were going to try looking after him with extra carers going in at his own home. Wish us luck ;-)

Had a well enjoyed break on Wednesday night as it was the Ladies Annual Dinner and Prize Presentation at the golf club. So I put my glad rags on, had a few vinos, had a lovely meal ( refused the dessert ?) and picked up 2 prizes as well. ?

Been really good this week so hope I've lost something on Tuesday.

The Peak District looks great Nikki and all that exercise running up and down the snowy hills with the sledge must be getting rid of any extra pp you eat ?

Thanks Sue, Linda and Sian for your support over the past week or so. I Promise to stop moaning now and keep on WW topics ?

Plenty of snow here and it's still coming down thick.

Going for a full body massage , an Indian head massage and a facial this afternoon with vouchers Bill bought me for Xmas. And boy am I looking forward to it

Be good my lovely friends

Luv Ang xx

Ang, this is Minimins! there are plenty of threads on this forum for WW stuff, we don't need to get totally bogged down with all that on ours lol.

We're on our way home now! Stuck in a huge traffic jam! I've been really good & been under my points every day this week! Put down 2 activity points for each days sledging but I don't know how many it really is! X

Hello lovelies

How is everyone doing?

Sue sounds like you're having a lovely day. Get home safe Nikki :). Linda how are you Hun?

Ange, hope you can get to your pamper sessions, you certainly deserve them Hun. What a few days you've had.

Any snow updates from anyone? We've just been sent home from work, its about 3/4 inches thick here and still snowing. The main roads weren't too bad coming home but were like an ice rink this morning, there was an idiot in front of me in the traffic deliberately skidding and sliding his car - was a pr##k. If he wants to hurt himself fine, but there were people walking by on the pavement too, what if he'd lost control and gone on the kerb! Some people just have no thought for others!

Think I'm going to snuggle down with a coffee, my pooch and the sky remote and hibernate for the next 3 days.

Stay safe and warm everyone. Let us know you're home safe Nikki xxxxx

Hello lovelies

How is everyone doing?

Sue sounds like you're having a lovely day. Get home safe Nikki :). Linda how are you Hun?

Ange, hope you can get to your pamper sessions, you certainly deserve them Hun. What a few days you've had.

Any snow updates from anyone? We've just been sent home from work, its about 3/4 inches thick here and still snowing. The main roads weren't too bad coming home but were like an ice rink this morning, there was an idiot in front of me in the traffic deliberately skidding and sliding his car - was a pr##k. If he wants to hurt himself fine, but there were people walking by on the pavement too, what if he'd lost control and gone on the kerb! Some people just have no thought for others!

Think I'm going to snuggle down with a coffee, my pooch and the sky remote and hibernate for the next 3 days.

Stay safe and warm everyone. Let us know you're home safe Nikki xxxxx

We have thick snow and its still coming down heavy ! But there's also a strong biting wind.

I hate winter ;-(

Ang, you moan for England and i'll take care if it for across the border hon.x We have about 10" snow and its still coming, i have fed the birds (have done this everyday since I was a kid) and been out to look after my fishies and other than that sat in front of tv. getting a bit bored now though. Meant to have 2x12 hr shifts 8-8 sat and sun so really don't know how thats going to go.

Ang, you moan for England and i'll take care if it for across the border hon.x We have about 10" snow and its still coming, i have fed the birds (have done this everyday since I was a kid) and been out to look after my fishies and other than that sat in front of tv. getting a bit bored now though. Meant to have 2x12 hr shifts 8-8 sat and sun so really don't know how thats going to go.

Will you be able to sleep over if the snow gets worse? Do you have far to go to get to work?

Its just over 6 miles. I could stay over on a sofa but won't get paid. Its the drive more than anything but there you go.
Did you have your pampering Ang.

I did and it was wonderful. Sat here now with oily skin and greasy hair ;-). Not a pretty picture !!!!

Hope you make it back and to to work ok. Good luck ;-)

Luv Ang xx

Hope you enjoyed it lovely and feel nice and relaxed:) xxx

Hello! How are we all?! I'm being sooooo good I'm surprising myself! Last week vw rang & said my car wouldn't be ready for ages :( and my dad said I would just have to wait but today he went out & came home to tell me he's just swapped the deposit over & bought me a new polo! :D that I am picking up on Monday night. How are we all? My boyfriend is cooking tea for me tonight & I've bought my dad fillet steak & red wine to say thanks :D x

Hello! How are we all?! I'm being sooooo good I'm surprising myself! Last week vw rang & said my car wouldn't be ready for ages :( and my dad said I would just have to wait but today he went out & came home to tell me he's just swapped the deposit over & bought me a new polo! :D that I am picking up on Monday night. How are we all? My boyfriend is cooking tea for me tonight & I've bought my dad fillet steak & red wine to say thanks :D x

Fab new about the car Nikki :). Be careful on these icy roads though. I haven't left the house this weekend, our road looks like an ice rink.

How is everyone doing? Linda you feeling any better?

Ange, how is your weekend going? Are you visiting bills dad every day now he's home?

Sue, are you making it to work ok?

My weekend has been uneventful which is ok with me. Hubby is just about to bring me a sausage Sarnie (WW bread and sausages of course) it smells lovely.

Hope you all have a good day

Lots of love xxxxxxxx

Hoping you're all being good :)

Our roads aren't too bad but I'm not actually picking it up until tomorrow night. They need proof of insurance from me!
Well done you & your hubby for being healthy & having a treat!
My boyfriend is making us weightwatchers sausages, bacon with the fat cut off, mushrooms, ww beans & hash browns for brunch :) 10 pp and reallllly yummy!!
Everyone have a good day & stay safe on the roads! X

Afternoon Ladies

Well the snow seems to be melting around here, thank goodness. It's been a nightmare travelling the 12 miles to Bills dads at 7.30 each morning since he came home. He's much better today so we've left him asleep on his big reclining chair for a few hours after his lunch. We're going back around 4ish to take a Sunday dinner for his evening meal and then settle him in bed. The carers couldn't start the new package until tomorrow so we've been coping on our own since he came home on Thursday

It's doing my diet good though, I've not got time to eat after breakfast until we get home for our evening meal. I've not reached my full points allowance at all this week !!!

Good news about the car Nikki.......photos please when you get it tomorrow, and please drive carefully ;-)

You're sounding a bit brighter Becca. Are you still going on holiday without your Mum and Dad or have you cancelled too ;-(

Hope you made it to work ok Sue and didn't have to stay over on the sofa. Do you often work 2x12 hour shifts back to back?

Hi Linda, how are you doing?

Well going cooking our Sunday dinner to have later when we get back from Bills dads. Will really enjoy it then.

Stay safe everyone

Luv Ang xx

Afternoon ladies

I'm now home and boy it cold.. Having this day as a last day of eating junk and then back on track.

Will catch up with all all tomorrow

Sian xx

Back