Starting again. 7 weeks until Christmas!!!

Hello everyone...I hope you are all wel. Im not doing great. Thanks for your well wishes. Hope to be back to normal soon...xx

Hi everyone, flying visit......again. Work again in morning and results of my mri, probably age lol. Ang sounds like you are a busy girl whereas you Becca....well not so much lol.
Hope you enjoy your new car Nik and that Linda, you are going to see things pick up. We are all here for you. I will post properly in the week so sorry if I miss anything momentous but just scanning posts til i have time. Nighty night girls

Wow Sian bet it's feeling really cold to you after being in Spain !!!!

Hope you haven't done too much damage when you hit the scales ;-)

Nice too have you back with us

Luv Ang xx

Blooming cold..

Put on 3lb hoping that comes off this week..

Sian xx

Quick question I'm on Amazon looking for the hairy bikers cook book is it the diet one
Hairy dieters how to love food and lose weight..
I get so stuck on what to cook after doing slimming world.. But I am finding we easier as can eat crumpets wraps all the good stuff.

Sian xx

All ordered. Can't wait to get it.. X

I've had it for a while Sian and my favourite recipes are

Cranberry and almond muesli ( I make it up in the quantities it says and it lasts me for weeks)
I have it with ff vanilla yogurt and its lovely

Rich and meaty bolognaise sauce is bloody lovely

Home made granola with fruit compote
The fruit compote makes too much so I halve the quantities

Spanish style chicken bake
Easy crispy chicken
Paprika chicken
Sweet and sour chicken
Chicken korma
If you've got a sweet tooth it's worth trying the Skinny lemon cupcakes

It's one of the recipe books that I use again and again. Well worth the money

Luv Ang xx

Anyone recommend any good pp recipes from it?

How is everyone doing today? I've had a day off so me and hubby have gone and bought a ford ka. Only a second hand one but it will be so much easier being a 2 car family, I felt sorry for hubby cycling to work in the snow.

Any weigh ins coming up? Looking forward to seeing how we've all got on. Sian a 3 lb gain is nothing considering you've been on your hols. Well done you :). It will soon come off xxxxx

How is everything in your world Ange?

Nikki, pictures of your car please :) xxx

Picking my car up at 6.15! Pics soon! The chicken korma is 7pp per portion plus rice but there's so much that I halved it & it fed 3 of us for 5pp! Remind me later & I'll let you know more! One night when I was super bored I worked out the pp in loads of meals and wrote them in! Ask me after 9 haha and I'll know! Hope you're all ok! Xxx

And aww my best friend used to have a KA but she sold it for money for uni! It was really cute!! Yeah it'll be much easier having a second car! My car was really good today like she was trying to prove herself & didn't want to go haha. I've got quite attached to my car...which I named nancy when I got it & have called her that since! X

And aww my best friend used to have a KA but she sold it for money for uni! It was really cute!! Yeah it'll be much easier having a second car! My car was really good today like she was trying to prove herself & didn't want to go haha. I've got quite attached to my car...which I named nancy when I got it & have called her that since! X

I name my cars too :). I've ha Freddie focus, saffy Safira, frankie focus which we've still got, but I'm struggling for my ka. It was going to be Katie but hubby's motorbike is Katie. Any ideas gratefully received :) xxx

My focus named itself as the reg starts with FL10 so she became Flo ;-)

I know cars are usually female Becca but if I had a Ka she would be Kane after my grandson

How about Kandy Ka ;-)

Morning Ladies.

Just had WI and gutted. Had a sneaky look on scales on Sunday and had lost 2lb ;-) Got on this morning and had put it back on ;-( So its another STS for me !!!! Not hit my full points on any day this week so don't know if that's why as maybe I'm not eating enough.
Only consolation is I know if I wasn't being good I'd have put weight on !!

Going to eat what I want today as its our committee Xmas night out tonight..... I know, I know, it's January ;-) and then I'm out again for lunch tomorrow. So I'll start afresh on Thursday.

Has anyone tried this 2:5 diet ? The one were you eat what you want for 5 days and fast on 500 cals on the other 2 days. It was on Horizon last year and seems to be the latest trend. My daughter did it for a week and she's like me, always on a diet and she lost 6lb !!!! Don't know if I could manage the fasting days but would definitely manage the other 5 ;-)

Bills dads home and looking better in his own environment. It's hard work even with carers going in but it's worth it to see him looking better ;-)

Keep at it Linda. 0.6 gain will disappear with a good wee :)

When's your WI Becca? Do you think pp is better than discovery?

Nikki, enjoy polly but be careful on these icy roads. BTW lovely photos of Daisy in the snow.

Sian, 3lb will soon come of if you get straight back to being good. When's your WI day?

Hope your ok Sue after your 2x12 hour shifts in that awful weather.

Wonder if Kim will rejoin us at some time?

Well that's me done.

Be good

Luv Ang xx

Last edited:
Back