Starting again. 7 weeks until Christmas!!!

That's a nice idea I have a friend in Birmingham who I could stay with :)
Linda I know how that feels but you just need to get back your motivation! Xxx

Thanks becca n Nikki...im struggling as thinking of my dad who died 3.5 yrs ago...many may say get over it, but he died due to medical negligence n without knowing or saying bye...lately memories n grief is affecting me more. Im an emotional eater. Im.not religious but spiritual and though i may seem weird to many, im waiting for him to visit me, though i miss him being around for my mum. Eating/dieting is 20% physical but 80% emotional.
Thats just a portion of life im sharing because i dont want to seem rude in lack of particiption here. I appreciate all your words of kindness and life stories n happenings...
Tc.. xx

Aww Linda I am sorry to hear that! It must be awful for you! Maybe you should think to yourself how proud he would be if he were here that you've made the first step & joined weight watchers! I hope you start to feel better soon! Xxxx

Thanks becca n Nikki...im struggling as thinking of my dad who died 3.5 yrs ago...many may say get over it, but he died due to medical negligence n without knowing or saying bye...lately memories n grief is affecting me more. Im an emotional eater. Im.not religious but spiritual and though i may seem weird to many, im waiting for him to visit me, though i miss him being around for my mum. Eating/dieting is 20% physical but 80% emotional.
Thats just a portion of life im sharing because i dont want to seem rude in lack of particiption here. I appreciate all your words of kindness and life stories n happenings...
Tc.. xx

Aw Hun, we're here for you no matter what. It must be so awful for you and so hard. We're all different, some of us eat when we're down others loose their appetite completely. Sometimes just tasting something nice can be a comfort. If its what yo feel helps you lovely no one can ever argue with that, but when you have a good day we'll all be here to cheer you on as much as we can, and she you're having a bad day we'll just give you love and support and send you hugs. I am so very close to my dad and it frightens me that he's only a year or two off 80, I can't imagine how you feel. One day at a time xxx

Morning ladies

Linda my heart goes out to you, life's so cruel. I've lost both my mum and dad so I know what you're going through. It's not easy .

Good idea Becca about meeting up. We can perhaps do in the summer.....if we get any ;-)

I envy you Nikki as you seem to lose large amounts each week. I've been good since New Year and only lost 2 1/2lb :-(. Think it must be an age thing

I was a nurse practitioner in a GP surgery Sian for over 17 years. And receptionists can be a pain in the a**e for us nurses as well especially when they've worked there for a while and think they're medically trained enough to tell us how to do our job. I don't think they'll ever change. I've had many a row with one of our receptionists but it was like water off a ducks back with her. Glad to be out of it ;-)

You're quiet Sue. You ok or are you busy working ?

Had a good night out the other night. Company was good but food wasn't up to much so didn't use many points up there. Made up for it with the wine though ;-). Been good since so here's hoping

First baking day of the year today with the lovely Laura. Had to give in as she hasn't baked since the week before Xmas so wish me luck. I promise I won't lick the bowl ;-)

Going doing Bills dads shopping now then doing my 2nd consecutive days session on the wii !!!!

Speak soon

Luv Ang xx

It's probably an age thing but to be fair I didn't eat much last week & I climbed up & down those hills for sledging. I always have real food & just adapt it to healthier versions like last night I had roast new potatoes, beef stroganoff & steamed veg but I use elmlea light (single) which is only 10pp for the whole tub & is pretty much cream :D & I sometimes have strawbs with quarter of the tub & it seems naughty but it's only 3 points :D

It's probably an age thing but to be fair I didn't eat much last week & I climbed up & down those hills for sledging. I always have real food & just adapt it to healthier versions like last night I had roast new potatoes, beef stroganoff & steamed veg but I use elmlea light (single) which is only 10pp for the whole tub & is pretty much cream :D & I sometimes have strawbs with quarter of the tub & it seems naughty but it's only 3 points :D

Awwww Nikki, I wasn't having a go at you ! I'm just dead jealous ;-)

Luv Ang xx

Hi all, just been busy at work with the snow and everything. When i post then they are usually short but hopefully sweet lol. Lind, we all can understand where you are coming from. Like Ang I lost both my parents, my mum when I was young enough not to actually know what I was missing which i think makes it MUCH easier. Even someone who is lucky enough to still have both parents will know the fear of the "one day". We are all here for you . Ang, I'm like you and am having to be my regular angelic self for my 1lbs but at least its coming off i guess. Becca girl, hows' things. Nikki, hope that car is the nonsense and that you are enjoying it. Sookie,hope your tan has started to fade ;) And still no Kim.....

image-748100449.jpg

Fresh cream (well Elmlea double cream) and jami mini Victoria sandwich cakes made with Laura tonight. My sister bought me a great cake tin from Lakeland for Xmas which bakes individual sandwich cakes. It's brilliant

I've had one cake and made her take the rest home ;-) don't know how any points to count though so it must be point free ;-)

Luv Ang xx

Ang, thats the system I use....if i can't figure out the points they are free!! Well I had haddock so I am a good girl. mind you I hve had soup and a roll whilst out with my son today, a curly wurly and am sat here sharing a bag of midget gems with OH...bliss

Hello my lovelies

Ange, your cakes look delicious, it seems ages since you ha a baking day :). How are things?

Nikki, poppy, that's what I've settled on for my Ka too :). Great minds think alike sister :).

Sue, I loooovvvvveee midget gems :). Have some for me.

Linda are you feeling any better today ? Thinking of you.

Afm, I'm doing ok. Still counting everything but not sure i it's working. Have decided another week or two and if nothing shifts I'll keep going to class but may revert to the old points system. Also am going o try to get to grips with the Fast diet book I bought yesterday. Watch this space for reports :). Well, we're no 2 weeks on and I haven't hard from MIL at all. She's rang hubby once or twice but that's it. She used to come every day to let our pooch out bu don't think she's been a all. That's find by me, at the moment I still don't want anything from her!!!

Glad you all like the sound of meeting up in the summer, looking forward to I :)

Lots of love xxxxx

Different diets work for different people Becca. You just have to find what's right for you! I'm being naughty today! Promise I'll be good again tomorrow! :D xx

Different diets work for different people Becca. You just have to find what's right for you! I'm being naughty today! Promise I'll be good again tomorrow! :D xx

Hmm, you're right Nikki. It's so frustrating though. Maybe PP just doesn't suit me. Will see this week out then maybe revert back to the old system

Hope you're all ok today xxx

Back