Starting again. 7 weeks until Christmas!!!

Morning all.. Had an eventful day yesterday.. My daughter gave birth to her baby 11 days early. So I am now a nanny.

Also the hairy dieters book came so looking through that for next a weeks meals.

Happy Sunday everyone

Sian

Congratulations Sian ;-)

Your first grandchild is something special. I have 4 and the love you feel for your grandchild is something totally different to the love you have for your children.
You didn't say whether it was a girl or a boy but the photo is lovely. Enjoy every minute you can with her/him as the time goes by so fast and before yo know it they're all grown up ;-)

Did you see the list I put on an earlier post with my favourite Hairy Dieters recipes?

Have that bottle of wine today to wet the babies head then be good from tomorrow :)

Luv Ang xx

Aww congratulations :D
I love the book!
I'm not feeling weight watchers this week at all so i think I'm going to start a fresh on Monday! Today will be my last naughty day then I'll get back on plan tomorrow :) x

Enjoy your days off Nikki you deserve them but don't do what I did and let the days off turn I to weeks and then months :-(

Luv Ang xx

Can't think if i posted this or not but anyway. Got my MRI results and evidently have 2 bulging discs. I knew something wasn't right cos of the pain I am in but am really disappointed this is what it is. Really can't see me training anymore, the gym is really not the type of exercise I need for this. pilates or similar would be the way to go but its just so expensive. Hoping I can get some sort of referral to physio and then get exercise referral but who knows, doc less than helpful. Think this is why I have had a blow out this weekend.My brain needed it I think, but back on the straight and narrow tomorrow. i am having my x trainer back off my daughter but would still need to be careful with that as the range of motion could aggravate my back but i will try it out as I have to do something. i will see how it works out with eating my extra points too and let you all know.....I am in experimental mode...

Hi Sue,
Feel sorry for you with a bad back. With my nursing background I have a bad back through all the lifting over the years

I had a really bad spell a few years ago and couldn't put one foot I front of the other without absolute agony for 8 months. I had 2 MRI scans which shown anterior subluxation of L3 over L4. I had physio, acupuncture, hypnotherapy and paid a fortune for numerous appointments with a chiropractor but nothing helped.
My hubby saw a posting on the Internet about an inversion table being invaluable for back pain. You lie on it like a table with your feet locked in place and then gradually lean back on it until you are hanging upside down ;-).
By this time I was willing to try anything as I was drugged up to the nines and still in agony so we bought one. After the first time using it I could feel a slight improvement, after a week I could walk pain free !!! I couldn't believe it. I used it every day for 5-10 minutes for the next 6 months or so and was back playing golf with no pain at all. I still use it now twice a week or if I've had a busy day and my backs twinging. It's been my life saver.

Good luck with your search for the best treatment for you. If all else fails try asking around local gyms as some do have inversion tables and it would save the cost of buying one if its not for you

Luv Ang xx

Hi Becca

You having a busy weekend? Hope you're enjoying yourself..

I'm on day 3 of my new diet. The one I'm trying is the JUDDD diet where you fast on alternate days. I found it looking through the threads on Minimins and there seems to be good weight loss on it

I've had two 500cal days on Fri and today and not found it as bad as I thought I would. I'll let you know how it goes after a week on it

Luv Ang xx

Thanks Ang,it is something I have heard of. Am thinking that I just have to do "something". You know what I mean. Having been fit AND strong for all my life this has really knocked me.
I have read on here about the JUDDD thing, seems to work for a lot of people. I am struggling at the minute , despite sticking with it (not this weekend, granted) the weight just seems too keen to hang in there , more like hang ON there, you get the picture lol. I am organised to be back on it this week so hopefully I will be able to posta better loss on friday.

Well I counted up & I haven't actually gone over! Gonna just stay under 100kcal tomorrow & Tuesday then on Wednesday count points again! X

Flippin eck, I wondered what was happening! be careful though Hon , 1000 is still very low and from what i know don't tyou have alittle bundle of joy that you have to run around after. don't go being too hard on yourself , you have some brillianty losses so it will come off i'm sure without going this drastic...... Says someone who has really troughed down this weekend, more so than Xmas even. I am so ashamed lol. Good luck for weds anyway flower.x

Can't think if i posted this or not but anyway. Got my MRI results and evidently have 2 bulging discs. I knew something wasn't right cos of the pain I am in but am really disappointed this is what it is. Really can't see me training anymore, the gym is really not the type of exercise I need for this. pilates or similar would be the way to go but its just so expensive. Hoping I can get some sort of referral to physio and then get exercise referral but who knows, doc less than helpful. Think this is why I have had a blow out this weekend.My brain needed it I think, but back on the straight and narrow tomorrow. i am having my x trainer back off my daughter but would still need to be careful with that as the range of motion could aggravate my back but i will try it out as I have to do something. i will see how it works out with eating my extra points too and let you all know.....I am in experimental mode...

Hi Hun,

Sorry to hear your results, can anything b done? Hope you get a referral and get the pain under control lovely. Seems like we're all of track this weekend, I've been out for lunc today and am still stuffed. Tomorrow is a new week :)

Congratulations Sian ;-)

Your first grandchild is something special. I have 4 and the love you feel for your grandchild is something totally different to the love you have for your children.
You didn't say whether it was a girl or a boy but the photo is lovely. Enjoy every minute you can with her/him as the time goes by so fast and before yo know it they're all grown up ;-)

Did you see the list I put on an earlier post with my favourite Hairy Dieters recipes?

Have that bottle of wine today to wet the babies head then be good from tomorrow :)

Luv Ang xx

Congratulations Sian :). You don't look old enough to be a nan :). Hope your daughter is ok.

Enjoy your wine, you have every reason to celebrate xxx

Hi Becca

You having a busy weekend? Hope you're enjoying yourself..

I'm on day 3 of my new diet. The one I'm trying is the JUDDD diet where you fast on alternate days. I found it looking through the threads on Minimins and there seems to be good weight loss on it

I've had two 500cal days on Fri and today and not found it as bad as I thought I would. I'll let you know how it goes after a week on it

Luv Ang xx

Hi my lovely Ange

How are you? I found the JUDDD thread too and it seems good. I've planned a 500 cal day tomorrow, chicken salad for lunch then an apple in the evening. I'm thinking I might do mon, weds and fri as fasting days then have the weekend off. How many meals are you spreading your calories over?

How is bills dad settling back at home? Hope you're ok and not so rushed now xxx

Haha well I've rethought it & I'm just gonna eat 9 points less per day than my allowance!

Hi chick,

Crikey, I read the first post saying 100 cals and nearly had heart failure :). Good job you corrected it :). Good luck for your week xxx

Hello lovelies,

Well, I had a lovely lunch out today wit family then went back to mums so have only just got in.

My plan is to try the fast diet this week, having 500 cals old n Monday, weds and Friday. It seems to have had excellent results. I like the fact that although some days are restricted the rest you don't even have to think about what you eat. I have always struggled to loose weight due to poly cystic ovaries so am hoping this will be my life saver. Will give it 2 weeks I think to get a good start then weigh in and let you know how its gone, I wouldn't be able to miss lunch cos its a very social time I work, so will be having lunch and skipping everything else.

Have a fab week all. Loves you all xxx

Well I've just jumped on the scales & lost half a pound since Wednesday which isn't much but as I haven't been counting I'm really pleased! Think I'm gonna stick at weight watchers for now!
Good luck everyone with your new eating plans! Xxx

Hi my lovely Ange

How are you? I found the JUDDD thread too and it seems good. I've planned a 500 cal day tomorrow, chicken salad for lunch then an apple in the evening. I'm thinking I might do mon, weds and fri as fasting days then have the weekend off. How many meals are you spreading your calories over?

How is bills dad settling back at home? Hope you're ok and not so rushed now xxx

image-139868605.jpg

Becca this is what I've had today. I'm having no breakfast , a late lunch then having my dinner as late as possible as evenings are when I struggle. I still have 140 cals left so I'll have an apple and an orange whilst watching tv tonight. I'm going to do Wed, Fri and Sun as my fast days.

Bills dad is up and down. One day he's fine the next day ill. We've had his GP out twice since he came home for his vomiting and chest problems. He rang us at 2am yesterday to ask what time it was and why his curtains had been drawn !!!! Then again at 5am to say he couldn't find his bed !!!! We went down then to put him to bed. We are both shattered. Doctor suggested he went into respite for a few weeks so we are seriously considering it.

Old age hey :-(

Try to do the JUDDD. I've surprised myself on the DD. today only works out at 3 pts on WW !!!!!!!

Luv Ang xx

We are all thinking of you Ang, we have done it with OH parents, so so difficult.
Seems we are all so in sync we should be a new girl band, struggling! back to it with a vengeance tomorrow. Ang i know you say you are getting on well with the JUDDD but remember how much you have on your plate right now. Just realised i made a funny :8855:I know you will look after yourself properly hon. So you too Becca hey? Well I will read with interest how it goes. i like the principle of it I have to say but not sure I could follow it as I am such a grazer...you know how it is. Mind you i have been such a piglet this weekend that I am actually looking forward to getting back on track tomorrow.

Back