Starting again. 7 weeks until Christmas!!!

We are all thinking of you Ang, we have done it with OH parents, so so difficult.
Seems we are all so in sync we should be a new girl band, struggling! back to it with a vengeance tomorrow. Ang i know you say you are getting on well with the JUDDD but remember how much you have on your plate right now. Just realised i made a funny :8855:I know you will look after yourself properly hon. So you too Becca hey? Well I will read with interest how it goes. i like the principle of it I have to say but not sure I could follow it as I am such a grazer...you know how it is. Mind you i have been such a piglet this weekend that I am actually looking forward to getting back on track tomorrow.

Thanks Sue. How much I've got on my plate...........very good lol :)

Luv Ang xx

I've got the worst chapped lips ever! They are red, itchy & burning & I've used vaseline, blistex & palmers cocoa butter lip balm & none of them are working! Does anyone have any suggestions? Xx

I've got the worst chapped lips ever! They are red, itchy & burning & I've used vaseline, blistex & palmers cocoa butter lip balm & none of them are working! Does anyone have any suggestions? Xx

Chapstick the black one... Also neutrogena are pretty good. The one in a squirty tube is.. But I would go for the Chapstick..
I'm a lip balm junkie at the moment I have about 5 of them in my handbag...can't leave home without one. Drives OH mad...

Well I ended up having a drink last night now I feel all yuck.. Serves me right I guess..

Happy Monday everyone xx

Neutrogenia do a tube called lip rescue I think it is Hun. It's amazing stuff. To stop it happening again if you know anyone that does Avon, their anew range do a lip conditioner which is fab. Or if you want to spend a bi more go not the qvc website and look up gayle hayman. She does a duo of a lip conditioner. I've never use it but th reviews are amazing xxx

Thank you! I ended up putting e45 on & it actually seems to have helped but I will be investing today in something else! Xxxx

I'm currently eating an m&s count on us chicken chow mein. It's only 7pp & it's amazing! It's so nice! & on 3 for 2. I recommend xx

Oh wow I won a voucher for m&s and don't really know any of their food so if u can id more great meals at low points I would soo appreciate it!!

If you go to any of the 'count on us' foods the propoints are already printed on the back next to the nutritional values. :)

Super! Never knew that so very impressed - Thanx :)

I always feel abit of a numpty when i get my phone out to work out the points of stuff. Daft I know but I do. Anyway, are we all ok today girlies? I had a flat out but short shift 8-4 today. Day off tomorrow:D

Hey Ang, I forgot hows the JUDDDing?

Going well thanks Sue ;-). Had 2 X 500 cal days and this is my second 2000 cal day. Thought I'd struggle with the 500 cal day but its the 2000 cal one I can't cope with !!!!! I think with dieting for so many years its ingrained into me not to overeat. I've had 1450 today and its 9.30 pm. Don't know how I'm going to eat another 550 before I go to bed !!!

On the up side I had a sneaky WI this morning and I'd lost 2lb ;-)

Wonder if Becca is managing on it ok.

Luv Ang xx

Going well thanks Sue ;-). Had 2 X 500 cal days and this is my second 2000 cal day. Thought I'd struggle with the 500 cal day but its the 2000 cal one I can't cope with !!!!! I think with dieting for so many years its ingrained into me not to overeat. I've had 1450 today and its 9.30 pm. Don't know how I'm going to eat another 550 before I go to bed !!!

On the up side I had a sneaky WI this morning and I'd lost 2lb ;-)

Wonder if Becca is managing on it ok.

Luv Ang xx

Hi Ange,

How are you doing lovely? Glad you're coping ok with the 500 cal days. I know what you mean about trying to eat more calories on the other days, we get so used to dieting I think I'd almost feel too guilty to eat something that isn't low fat.

Nikki, did you find a good lip balm after?

Sue, enjoy your day off tomorrow. Any nice plans?

Linda, how are you Hun?

Sian, nan, how's your new family member doing?

I've done ok on my 500 cals today. I skipped brekkie, had a salad for lunch with a sugar free yoghurt and 2 cups of WW hot chocolate this evening. I am a bit hungry but am about to go to bed so won't notice it when I'm asleep :).

Looking forward to hearing your losses this week

Lots of love xxx

Grandaughter doing well thanks Becca.

I have decided to wi on a Wednesday instead of Friday as I tend not to follow the plan after a Friday wi.. So I'm not weighing myself until Wednesday next week..

And I need a kick in the butt to start exercising again..

Got dentist this morning.. I so hate going I'm already a bag of nerves..

Have a great day everyone xx

Back