Starting again. 7 weeks until Christmas!!!

I've got a onesie! It's from next & I love it! So warm & cute it has ears....
It's Grahams birthday today so I'm gonna make a cake this afternoon!
Hope everyone is okay today :)
Soup & roll sounds good to me haha.
Lots of love xxx

I use to have one years ago.. Mark use to call them body armour... Lol

Hi Sue,

I'm here, the proverbial bad penny.....keep turning up ;-)

Well I'm on a DD day today, 500 cals, can't believe how easy I'm finding them
First official WI tomorrow....on my birthday !!!!! But guess what.... I'm having a UD, 2000cals after I've been weighed whoopee

Bills dad still poorly. Had CT scan today which shown a large blood clot in his pulmonary artery so they're putting him on blood thinning injections until he can see a chest consultant after the weekend. He's also got another urine infection causing him to be totally loopy !!!
I had a real strop on the ward today and asked to see the ward manager after the appalling nursing care. The final straw was a nurse taking a pot of lip balm out of her pocket and putting it on her lips whilst I was telling her that Frank was vomiting everywhere, she passed me a vomit bowl and walked off leaving me to it !!!!!

Hope everyone's ok. It's been really quiet on here this week

Come on you lovely dieters, GET POSTING ;-)

Luv Ang xx

That is awful! What's he meant to do when you're not there?! Just sit there coveted in his own vomit? That is absolutely awful!! Do you have the option of putting him into a private hospital or is it just too costly? Even I'm angry so I can't imagine how cross you are!
Happy birthday for tomorrow xxx

Lord Ang I just cannot believe the total apathy of some people in caring professions. I don't think people realise how things like constipation, water infections etc impact on mental health. Huge HUGE issue. I am in work all over weekend so apologies if I miss stuff but will try to catch up at some point either in the evenings or on Monday.
You go to town Ang let rip....make it official!!

That is awful! What's he meant to do when you're not there?! Just sit there coveted in his own vomit? That is absolutely awful!! Do you have the option of putting him into a private hospital or is it just too costly? Even I'm angry so I can't imagine how cross you are!
Happy birthday for tomorrow xxx

Love too but like you said too costly. They've suggested that we go in at 12noon and 5 pm to help him to eat his meals. I can't believe them ,.....we will do it to make sure he eats. And we'll be taking food in for him.

Thanks for birthday wishes :)

Luv Ang x

Lord Ang I just cannot believe the total apathy of some people in caring professions. I don't think people realise how things like constipation, water infections etc impact on mental health. Huge HUGE issue. I am in work all over weekend so apologies if I miss stuff but will try to catch up at some point either in the evenings or on Monday.
You go to town Ang let rip....make it official!!

I can't believe how nursing care has changed since I was a Ward sister. I would have died rather than let my patients be put in the position they've put Frank in.
My hubby was impressed with my outburst ;-)

Luv Ang xx

You're being really good! He's lucky to have you. I hope you enjoy your birthday today and I hope Bills Dad is feeling better today.
Lots of love x

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVELY ANNNNNNGGGGGGEEEEEE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. woop woop :)

Good morning lovelies

How is everyone today?

Ange, hope you have a lovely day today.

What an awful situation with Bills dad, its appalling the way they are treating him. Sounds like they are either incompetent or taking the wee wee because they know you we're a ward sister. Maybe they know they're just pants at their job and don't want to do something wrong I front of you cos they now you'll be able to pick up o it. Either way, its just terrible!!!!!!! Bills dad is so lucky to have you there for him. Hope the blood thinners work.

Nikki, sue, Sian, how are you all getting on. I'd love a onesie but don't you freeze when you go to the loo???? ;)

Sian, how's the new family member getting on?

Sue don't wear yourself out at work

Well, first official weigh in on my new diet, and I have lost 2 3/4 lbs this week. I am soooooo pleased, that's more than I lost I 3 weeks on PP. it hasn't been as hard as I thought either. I'm sticking with this one.

Sorry I've been a bit sporadic wit my posts this week. I've been working between Hereford and Worcester, also had dance lessons etc so the week just seems to have flown.

For those of you not on Facebook ................. I'VE GOT MIRANDA TICKETS :). It's not until 2014 but most dates sold out already. I'm so excited :).

Well off to look at some kennels today for when we're away. Can't say I'm happy about it but don't have much option!!! Also have to buy some new bedding, somehow my husband has ripped our sheet with his feet!!!!!

Hope you all have a lovely weekend.

Lots of love xxxxx

Becca, I don't go to the loo after pj time haha so it's not an issue for me!
I'm going away today! :)
Both well done on your losses! I'm very tempted to have a read up about this & give it a go for a few weeks! Xxx

Have had a read & I'm gonna try it but still go to weight watchers class just to get weighed. Works better for me if someone else weighs me! Anyone have any suggestions for a 500 calorie day? X

Have had a read & I'm gonna try it but still go to weight watchers class just to get weighed. Works better for me if someone else weighs me! Anyone have any suggestions for a 500 calorie day? X

Home made Butternut squash soup, or veg soup both around 250 cals for a big pan full. I usually have this in a cup throughout the day.

Stir fry veg with sweet chilli dipping sauce stirred in with prawns

A massive salad with a couple of slices of chicken or ham cut into small pieces with fat free salad dressing can be as little as 100cals and visually looks soooo much more

Good luck Nikki

Luv Ang xx

Thanks! Stir fry sounds lovely! Gonna start it tomorrow! Is there any rule about when your down days can be? Xxx

No Nikki, you can have them when you want but they advise that you don't do 2 down days consecutively ..
I do mine on days when I know I've got a busy day so my mind doesn't get time to think of food. I also try to go as long as I can without eating as I know once I start I want to carry on ;-)

I was thinking of doing Tuesday & Thursday but I might do Monday & Thursday. I don't want to do a weekend haha xxx

Good luck Hun :)

Ange did you have a lovely birthday? Any nice pressies?

What recipient do you use for your soups lovely?

Xxx

Good luck Hun :)

Ange did you have a lovely birthday? Any nice pressies?

What recipient do you use for your soups lovely?

Xxx

Hi Becca,

Had a lovely birthday, chocolates, champagne, truffles, Chanel no 5, Gucci Rush, iPad/camera connector, iPad cover among the presents I got ;-)

The BNS soup is the recipe I put on here a while back and the veg soup I cheat with. I buy a bag of frozen mixed veg or frozen casserole veg, add a stock cube plus whatever herbs/condiments I fancy, cover with water then cook and blend. I make it pretty thick then it's filling.

How are you doing on your Down days?

On one today and must admit I'm hungry but going back to hospital soon so I'll be ok. Saved enough calories for a cup of soup when we get home

Did you find any suitable kennels?

Luv Ang xx

Back