Starting again. 7 weeks until Christmas!!!

I'm having one last week on weight watchers & it'll be my decider! It's really in my head you see! I'm just back from uni so making some pasta salad & have a hotpot in the oven for tonight (7pp) xxx

Hello! How is everyone! I'm being really good today! I went to get my nails done this morning & forgot to go to weight watchers! X

That's a sign that you're comfortable with the way your diet is going Hun:). You've done sooooo well

How is daisy now? Are you still loving you car?

How's uni gong? Don't think I could remember my accounts now. Doesn't seem that long ago. Could recite every IAS off by heart but now couldn't remember any of them :)

Xxx

That's so funny..

I'm doing good was going to change my wi date to Wednesday but decided not to I'm going to try and get a grip of not losing control at the weekend..

Hope everyone is good xx

The weekends are sooooo hard Hun aren't they. That's when I always blow things. I always find if I'm home alone ( which isn't very often) I don't even think about eating and to be honest I can easily go without anything been on weekends, but as soon as hubby is home I eat with him and give in!!!! Am determined though I'm going to shift this podge before my hols

How's your gorgeous family doing . :) xxx

Morning ladies,

I'm here ! Been really busy over the last few days and have read all your posts but not had time to reply

Bills dad is doing well, less confused and looking so much brighter. He's still in hospital so we are still visiting twice a day!!!!

Have you started JUDDING yet Nikki ? I'm on a DD today so just made a pan of BNS soup and having a salad later this evening

Lovely photo of your grand daughter Sian. Hope you manage to be good over the weekend, have you weighed yourself today?

Love your quick and quirky post Sue. Did you enjoy your meal with your family?

And last but definitely not least Becca. How you doing Hun? Your little dog is a cutie, your MIL is an idiot not to want to look after him. Did you find a kennels? How's your JUDDING going? Don't try doing any DD on your really busy days dancing as you'll be famished !!!!

Have got Laura coming later , will be a nightmare for my DD if she wants to bake ;-)

Have a good day ladies

Luv Ang xx

Hello my lovely Ange

How are you?

Am glad to hear bills dad is brighter. :) . It's hard isn't it? I se the toll it's taking on my mum, she is just so exhausted. With my nan in some ways we wish for her own sake that she'd go in her sleep now as she has absolutely no life, but on the other hand we love her so much and want her around forever.

Have found a lovely kennels Ange. I'm still not 100% comfortable with it, but we've visited and the owners are so lovely. They've said that as our dogs are cuddly they will probably keep them in with them most of the time. Anyhow, we've booked it.

Did you bake after? Xxx

Sue, how are you Hun?

Sorry to everyone I've been a bit hit and miss with posting lately, have had a busy week and still got a few bus days to come. Lots of dance lessons etc.

Have a day off tomorrow but have lots to do so alas, no lie in!!!

Diet is going well, haven't lost this week as far as I'm aware but then I've still got 2 days to go yet. I was dong 3 days fasting a wee but due to working, meals out that are planned etc i have about 10 days of fasting every other day to come so will see what impact that has.

Stay strong everyone. It's going to be our year :). Xxx

Sue, how are you Hun?

Sorry to everyone I've been a bit hit and miss with posting lately, have had a busy week and still got a few bus days to come. Lots of dance lessons etc.

Have a day off tomorrow but have lots to do so alas, no lie in!!!

Diet is going well, haven't lost this week as far as I'm aware but then I've still got 2 days to go yet. I was dong 3 days fasting a wee but due to working, meals out that are planned etc i have about 10 days of fasting every other day to come so will see what impact that has.

Stay strong everyone. It's going to be our year :). Xxx

We baked scones with jam and cream plus chocolate brownies which Laura insisted covering with chocolate fudge icing !!!!

I licked the spoon a couple of times but have resisted having any. They are in the cake tin waiting for my UD tomorrow..

It's our wedding anniversary tomorrow......44years !!!! We usually go away but couldn't this year because of Bills dad so we've booked to go out for a meal tomorrow night. We are going into the hospital earlier than normal and going to restaurant straight from hospital. Not ideal I know, but couldn't leave his dad with no evening visit.

Good night everyone x x x x

Happy anniversary Ang

Well I got wi today.. As I am going to rock this weekend I have no intention of losing control and stuffing my face..
Tonight will be easy as I'm home alone as mark going to our daughters to watch football. Yes my daughter loves football no idea where I went wrong with that lol...
My grandaughter had not been to well so far she has been drs twice, so now just hoping the medication they have given her this time works..
Marks nan is being placed in care. A home has been found for her but mark not happy with it as its just a room no en-suite. But when we live over a 100 miles away there is not much we can do.
Anyway have a fab Friday and an even better weekend

Xx

Hiya,
Becca, still love my car, took her for a wash this morning! Daisy is much better thank fully she had some ear drops but we have a follow up appointment on Monday morning.
Ang! Happy anniversary that's so lovely! It will be nice to go for a meal, shame you can't go away but maybe you could go later in the year :)
Sian sorry about hubby's Nan however at least you know she's being cared for :)
Sue, hope you're okay :)
Xxx

I'm on a high at the moment just found out I have won a competition by one of my favourite authors.. Won a signed copy of everyone of her books published.. Dorothy Koomson.. If you haven't read her books, I recommend them...

Also lost 2lb this week..

Plus I'm home alone tonight as mark out.. Can sit and watch girly films

Lol I'm so on a buzz it's silly

Xx

Afternoon ladies,

Thank you all for your good wishes on our anniversary yesterday. Had a lovely day, managed to get a game of golf in at last. We had lunch at the golf club and a lovely meal out last night. Bumped into friends at the restaurant that we haven't seen for years so had a good old catch up ;-)

Used 2111 calories but as I carried my golf clubs when we played I worked off over 400 calories so really pleased. On a DD today so even though today is my WI day I am leaving it until tomorrow. Chickened out after all those calories yesterday and eating late last night ;-)

Wow Sian, your luck is definitely in. Put a line on the lottery......quick !!!!!!
Well done at your 2lb loss. Shame about Marks Nan. I know what you're going through. What's the matter with your little grand daughter?

I didn't realise Nikki that you did weekend classes at uni nowadays....how things change ;-) Glad. daisy is feeling better

Hope you're both behaving yourselves Becca and Sue. Give JUDDING a go Sue, it's easier than you think as I'm sure Becca will agree with me.

Hoping to get Bills Dad home again next week if all goes well so keep your fingers crossed for us

Luv Ang xx

Nooooo! We don't go to uni at weekend but because my timetable has changed I can't do Wednesday any more so I am doing Saturday class. I'm actually feeling motivated & have done food shop & plan lots of stir frys :) xxx

Back