Starting again. 7 weeks until Christmas!!!

Well lottery was done but don't win...have to make do with my books.. Can't wait to get them even though I'm now a kindle... Xxx

Hello my lovelies, sorry I have been a bit of a "slack alice" with post recently. Been busy and getting a bit fed up of being within my points ALL the time and staying the same. Thing is I am too scared to try something new, how daft is that. I have to sort my weight out otherwise I refuse to go away this year and thats not fair on my OH. I will try to have a more positive head on from tomorrow I promise...I will read up on what you have all been up to, good and bad.

Hello my lovelies, sorry I have been a bit of a "slack alice" with post recently. Been busy and getting a bit fed up of being within my points ALL the time and staying the same. Thing is I am too scared to try something new, how daft is that. I have to sort my weight out otherwise I refuse to go away this year and thats not fair on my OH. I will try to have a more positive head on from tomorrow I promise...I will read up on what you have all been up to, good and bad.

C'mon Sue......Get JUDDING with me and Becca ;-)

I made some soup & I'm well known for making really mingin horrible soup that nobody wants to eat including myself but I just got a bag of veg soup mix added 2 extra onions, extra carrot & some broccoli that was in the fridge boiled it all in chicken stock & blended it with a tablespoon of soft cheese with garlic in it & 3 points of low fat elmlea cream! It was sooooo good! & made enough got about 10 portions & the whole soup was only 5 points so it's a point at the most per serving! & it made me full :D

I made some soup & I'm well known for making really mingin horrible soup that nobody wants to eat including myself but I just got a bag of veg soup mix added 2 extra onions, extra carrot & some broccoli that was in the fridge boiled it all in chicken stock & blended it with a tablespoon of soft cheese with garlic in it & 3 points of low fat elmlea cream! It was sooooo good! & made enough got about 10 portions & the whole soup was only 5 points so it's a point at the most per serving! & it made me full :D

I love home made soup Nikki and very often cheat by using frozen mixed veg and stock cubes. Never added cheese or Elmlea as don't know if it would keep and be able to reheat it. Have you frozen some of it for reheating at a later date? Sounds yummy anyhow ;-)

I've frozen it to take to work/uni for lunches, my parents will eat it too & it freezes & reheats nicely :) we have so much healthy food in that I don't know what to make for tea!!! We have sainsburys be good to yourself chippy style fish it's only 5 propoints so we might have that :) x
How's bills dad doing?
How is everyone else?? Xxxx

Hello lovelies

You are all here, thank goodness for that :).

I've been checking my minimins app since Friday and had no notifications so assumed you'd all disappeared. Usually when someone posts I get a notification but haven't had any. I just checked in to post and you've all been there all along !!!!

Well done on all the losses and your STS Ange :). Looks like this definitely the year for weight loss :). I've managed to loose 4 lb in the last 2 weeks :). Have decided though I think I may do fortnightly / 4 weekly weigh ins cos on this fast diet my weight is up and down everyday, I tend to get really down when it goes up so think if I leave it longer I may get a more accurate result.

Ange, hope bills dad is ok when he comes home, its a worrying time I'm sure

How is everyone else.

Sian, woop woop on winning your books :). I love Debbie Maccomber, I got hooked on her books when I was off after my op.

Did you all have a good weekend? Mine seemed really busy, lots of dancing and out with folks. Have a busy week ahead too. Am working late Wednesday, on a course with des on Thursday night ( its through the church and its focused on different aspects of marriage very week. Yo star with a 3 course meal, then a DVD, a talk then time with your hubby working through a workbook. It's for everyone who is married whether you have a fab marriage like we do, or whether yours needs strengthening), then Friday night hubby is taking me to Ask for a meal, then its the weekend again. All of a sudden I have a social life :).

Anyway my lovelies, I have looooaaaaads of forms to fill in for our adoption course so better get cracking

Speak soon

Lots of love xxxx

Started back on C25K this morning could only manage 15 mind of running use to be able to do 30... But I'm going to stick with it and hopefully this time next week I will be back to 30 mins.. Also starting back up playing badminton with mark and our boy... I am going to get in shape..

Xx

Afternoon ladies,

I've lost another pound ;-) Know its not my WIday but going to Debs at weekend to have our 2nd Xmas with her, her hubby and our lovely 3 grandchildren, so trying to have at least a couple of DDs before we go.

Managed to play golf today. Tuesday is ladies competition day and we haven't managed to play any comps since November last year , well we had a comp today and I came 3rd. I used up loads of calories too as I carried my clubs instead of using my trolley !!!

Keep up with your exercise Sian, I'm sure you'll soon be back to your normal fitness level if you keep it up;-)

How's everyone else ? Been quiet on hear for a few days

Bills dad came home again yesterday so hope he can manage with the carers going in and me and Bill doing our share.. It's so much easier than back and too to the hospital all of the time.

Rehearsals tomorrow, Friday and Monday then we do the show on Tuesday next week. Can't wait for it all to be over as I'm knackered, glad we're going to Debs for the weekend !!!!

Speak again tomorrow if I get time

Luv Ang xx

Sounds busy Ang! Had a sneaky look on the scales & I'm 4lbs down since Saturday morning! But we'll see on Saturday how I'm doing!
Hope you're all okay! Xxx

Weight watchers! It works for me....when I stick to it! Which I am! I want a nice new dress for my boyfriends sisters wedding in July! X

hello peeps.
I am here lurking now and then just seem to have lost my mojo lol. Still not going over my dailies (but using my weeklies) just not on particularly good choices. Weight is def not coming off in fact I think if i dare to weigh it will prob tell me I have put on. I have gone from having an addiction to my scales to not even looking at them, shows something not quite right.
Glad to hear everyone else is doing ok, good news Ang on FIL. I will post later in week when hopefully my more positive head turns up from wherever its sloped off to.

I just had 2 scotch pancakes, raspberries, banana, strawberries & a tablespoon of nutella for 5 points! So good!

Sounds like a lot for little points... I'm loving the braces fruit loaf at the moment...

Made the cheesecake from last months magazine yesterday it was not the disaster I thought it would be.. I won't rush to make it again lol..

Happy Wednesday xx

Do you have the iPhone ap? If you do there's loads of recipes on there for cheesecakes! I know yeah but it was good! The scotch pancake has to be the supermarket cheap brand otherwise they are more points! X

Back