Starting again. 7 weeks until Christmas!!!

Sooooo nice to see you happy Ange :).

Love to everyone xxxxx

Glad you're happy :D

How is everyone else?

I'm considering starting at skimming world maybe....I think I need a change to keep me motivated! X

We finally have blue sky & sun here! Good weather always helps me diet!

image-2248770503.jpg

Beautiful day!!!

Hi everyone..

Weekend went ok.. Meal was expensive £30 each for buffet is a bit OTT to me..

Diet going ok, and hoping to get on track with my running.

Have a good week everyone xx

£30 a head for a buffet is rediculous!

Tell me about it...
The starters the buffet had were mainly seafood and after my bout of food poisoning there's no way I'm touching seafood outside of my home. Only had a few potatoes carrots and gammon. Pudding was cherries... So worked out a very expensive meal...

X

Still about..")
Am prob gonna join health club, has gym, exercise classes n pool. Three sites in area, nearest 15 min walk..
I can barely walk cos of 19-20 stone am carrying plus, metal work in one ankle after double fracture, dislocation -old injury and torn achilles and tendonitis and chipped heel bone in other. Back pain constantly snd diet gone to hell..
Going for a look about, later meet an instructor who will then book free induction.
Thinking diet wise rosemary conley now as 20 yrs ago, did it and lost 3 stone in 3 months...strict but worked...who knows..is all expense but whole lifetime of trying to lose weight, might stick one day soon.
Hope all of you are ok
¦=]

So i joined health club, they have various exercise classes , gym n pool. Today b4 work, did body pump...omg, biggest n most unfit in class, but i made it thru...heart caught up by the end. Got cheerfit class monday, got induction n assessment for gym tues n pilates tues eve, ...wanna take it few days at a time, but go to something everyday, get moneys worth...diet for now, reading RC mag, will try stick under 5% fat foods ...hope everyone is doing ok. Tc *

Well Deb and kids going home today :-(

Had a lovely week but shattered, know now why Mother Nature stops you conceiving when you get old !!!!

Ate for England whilst they were here and put 3lb on so now am 11.2 !!!!!

In a much better mood now though to start doing something about it , so watch out those clothes in my wardrobe that don't fit, I'm on a mission ;-)

Well done Linda for getting yourself motivated again

Wow Sian, just seen the cost of your buffet !!!

Let us know about SW if you decide to do it Nikki

Hope you are well Becca and still doing the Cambridge diet. How does that work?

Sue........where are you?

Speak soon

Luv Ang xx

Morning ladies

How are you all?

Linda really pleased you are getting in the 'zone' :). Well done you for joining the gym and for getting through the class -that would have killed me off. Keep us posted with how you're doing.

Ange, I bet you're going t miss them but at least you get a little rest. You sound so motivated now. Sometimes something just clicks into place doesn't it. Go you.

Sian, wow, expensive!!!! Hope you're ok otherwise.

Nikki how are you doing?

Afm, I still loooooove the cambridge weight plan. It's so easy. I have had about a week off as have had a few meals out etc but have only put 1 lb on so goes to prove just cos you loose weight quickly it doesn't pile back on quickly. Ange, its a VLCD. You have to find a consultant in your area ( check out the website it explains everything). Basically depending on how much you have to loose you have 3 cambridge products a day which are either soups, shakes or porridge, then you may have a small meal on top and an allowance of milk. There are 6 steps and I'm on step 2. The first few days are hard because your body is clearing itself of carbs so you do get tired and have headaches ( I did anyway), but by about day 3 you're in ketosis your mood goes up, your energy levels go through the roof and you start to loose weight. In total I lost about 11lb in 4 weeks which for me is amazing. My friend at work is bigger than me and has lost a stone in 2 1/2 weeks. Anyway, just had toast for brekkie but am back obit now 100% ready for my hols on 5 weeks. I think the thing I love is that I don't feel panicky if I have a few days off because its so easy to get back into and I know it works so well. Most of the shakes soups and porridge s taste fine but one or two are yucky. Avoid the maple porridge if you decide to do it, it's awful. I think it costs me roughy £45 a week.

Well, we've had our first assessment visit for the adoption and all went well. Our social worker anticipates we'll be going to panel the first Monday in August. The only stumbling block is that they have to try to contact and interview des's ex wife as he helped to bring up her children. If she decides to be the b****h she is then goodness knows what she'll say but the social worker assures us they're used to ex partners and can spot a liar a mile off so should be fine. It's just that you don't really want your ex knowing what you're doing now but the can't be helped I guess. Better for the child that all avenues are checked :).

Anyway, hope you all have a fab weekend.

Speak soon xxxxx

Ange glad you're happy again! I went back to my original weight watchers class on Wednesday & am loving it! I've lost 5lbs since Wednesday but I expect that to balance out to maybe 3 by next week! She's got a Facebook page where everybody puts up their recipes etc. & organises walks & things with the rest of the members which keeps me motivated!
Becca fantastic about the adoption! I'm sure that although OH's ex isn't very nice she wouldn't put antibodies chances of giving a child a home at risk, if she lied to stop that then it would make her an evil person! & like social worker said they know when people are lying! I bet you can't wait!
Everybody else I hope you're ok! I think we have lost sue! X

Hi all

Just a quick visit to let you all know I'm still here.. Will read posts tomorrow. Got family over from Wales to see grandaughter... So to much drink and food last night...away next Friday for a week and when I'm back I'm rejoining class as kick in butt needed... X

Back