Starting again. 7 weeks until Christmas!!!

Hi folks thanks for well wishes...

Ang glad the kids n your family have brought happy moments for you again.
Becca, well done with cambridge, you have willpower indeed, and continued good luck re adoption.

Nikki good luck re ww
And sookie i understand re needing a kick up the butt....sometimes we are our own worst enemies...
Hope all works out ladies anyhow...*:)

Just read posts everyone has been busy...And all so positive which is good.. And it seems to have put me in a better frame of mind..regarding my diet.. Have decided against class as I can't stomach all the clickyness and clapping. So when back from holiday it's healthy eating and running..
Have a good week everyone xx

Hahaha yeah I might do! They are all the biggest liars ever! There's one who hasn't lost for about 6 weeks & says in a day all she eats is
Breakfast: 1 crumpet
Lunch: banana & muller light yogurt
Tea: weight watchers ready meal
She says she never snacks & she walks like 14.6 miles a day.....I'm always at the back giggling to myself feeling a bit sorry for myself haha x

Hahaha yeah I might do! They are all the biggest liars ever! There's one who hasn't lost for about 6 weeks & says in a day all she eats is
Breakfast: 1 crumpet
Lunch: banana & muller light yogurt
Tea: weight watchers ready meal
She says she never snacks & she walks like 14.6 miles a day.....I'm always at the back giggling to myself feeling a bit sorry for myself haha x

I'd love to go to your group...use to hear stuffer that at the slimming world group I use to go to.. X

I think some people go for the social side! X

I think they do.. You get the ones that sit there and chat throughout the whole meeting.
The more I'm posting on here the more I'm determined not to go to class.. "Clap clap clap" lol x

Morning ;-)

I agree with you over classes. I went for years to lose all my weight but never stayed to class until the day I got to goal. Just needed someone to weigh me really.

Was good yesterday and going to play in the ladies comp at the golf club today.... God help me, Ive done no real exercise for months so I'll be shattered tonight. But I need to get some normality back I to my life !

Glad we've kept this forum going, know I've not been on for a while but I know that you're all still there when we need one another

Enjoy your hols Sian, where are you going?

You seem to be getting on well with your diet Nikki, you are an inspiration to us all

Hi Becca, good news about your adoption process. Bet you are sooo excited ;-) well done with your Cambridge diet, don't think I could do it though.....I like my food too much ;-)

Well done Linda with your exercise regime, keep it up.. Which diet are you following? It's so hard isn't it to get started again once you've given up ....so well done you ;-)

Speak later....if I have any energy left ;-)

Luv Ang xx

Yes. Im doing a different class or gym each day, (done two classes so far).. having sunday off unless feel like using gym. Today will have gym induction/assesment and tonight pilates (my day off), only way i will either get fit, or have chance of saving my life, and lose weight. Not joined rc class as more expense but read her mag and will try eat more fruit an veg and eat under 5% fat foods..x Understand classes are sometimes full of drone like ladies kidding themselves, lol but some (like me, when i could affird to go), took it seriously...and was first to air a bad week...Anyhow take care ladies*)

Updated picture

image-3846709645.jpg

Think I just want to lose say another stone and a half?
Yeah it is nice that we still get to check in now & then!
Linda sounds like you're giving it everything I'm sure this will be the time & this time next year it'll all have paid off :D

Do you mind if I tag along ? Been back for a week and struggling to find somewhere and someone on the forums I can relate to. Since I was here last, Weight Watchers activity seems to have plummeted. Doing old/vintage points as I can still count them in my head. Posted elsewhere that when I see an avocado I see 7 points, when I see 2 avocados I see 14 points and that used to be a snack before dinner ! Cheers Chips

Back