Starting again. 7 weeks until Christmas!!!

Hello chips : D

We're all doing various plans now!

I'm on weight watchers propoints :)
But hello & welcome to our little group x

Morning ;-)

I agree with you over classes. I went for years to lose all my weight but never stayed to class until the day I got to goal. Just needed someone to weigh me really.

Was good yesterday and going to play in the ladies comp at the golf club today.... God help me, Ive done no real exercise for months so I'll be shattered tonight. But I need to get some normality back I to my life !

Glad we've kept this forum going, know I've not been on for a while but I know that you're all still there when we need one another

Enjoy your hols Sian, where are you going?

You seem to be getting on well with your diet Nikki, you are an inspiration to us all

Hi Becca, good news about your adoption process. Bet you are sooo excited ;-) well done with your Cambridge diet, don't think I could do it though.....I like my food too much ;-)

Well done Linda with your exercise regime, keep it up.. Which diet are you following? It's so hard isn't it to get started again once you've given up ....so well done you ;-)

Speak later....if I have any energy left ;-)

Luv Ang xx

Have fun Ang x

Thanks Nikki. I will try not to cause any trouble :rolleyes: I am finding the threads a bit confusing. Not sure whether to dart about or stick to my own "Chips is Back" thread which seems to be growing. Not sure of the etiquette :eek:

Welcome aboard chips

Hope all goes well for you Linda

Nikki love the slippers ha ha ha

I'm of to the drs tomorrow had a pain in my elbow plus a tingling sensation in my fingers for the last 2 weeks and now I'm getting fed up with popping pills. Hoping its nothing to drastic. Was told it could be arthritis flipping hope not..Off to Spain Friday evening so the heat should help ease the pain. Should be grateful it's my left elbow not my right as. Don't want to be in pain when raising the wine glass ;-)

Have fun everyone x

Do you mind if I tag along ? Been back for a week and struggling to find somewhere and someone on the forums I can relate to. Since I was here last, Weight Watchers activity seems to have plummeted. Doing old/vintage points as I can still count them in my head. Posted elsewhere that when I see an avocado I see 7 points, when I see 2 avocados I see 14 points and that used to be a snack before dinner ! Cheers Chips

Welcome Chips, do you want us to call you Chips or by your name?

We are a small forum set up by Becca around 12 months ago. We tried To set up a new forum after Xmas but it got that big we couldn't keep up with everyone so decided to come back to this one

We were all on WW old points and. I try to stay with that as I lost 6 stone with it originally but have put 2stone back on !!!!
I keep trying other diets but then go back to WW .

Good luck with the forum, we are a helpful lot

Luv Ang xx

Hi sookie, could be your ulnar nerve. I had problem last year, where h up paralysed in 4th &5th finger and half my hand and lower arm...was trapped nerve. Lasted couple weeks til feeling came back. Had spec excercises and wore arm splint.
Or could be tennis elbow...
Hope you find answer...
Tc

Hi sookie, could be your ulnar nerve. I had problem last year, where h up paralysed in 4th &5th finger and half my hand and lower arm...was trapped nerve. Lasted couple weeks til feeling came back. Had spec excercises and wore arm splint.
Or could be tennis elbow...
Hope you find answer...
Tc

Will find out today, and will let you know x

Typical drs running late and I'm sat here wondering why when the person before me has not shown up... X

Hi ang2252 :wave_cry: I am an "Ang" too but in my minimims life I answer to Chips :cool:
Thanks for the welcome. I was fretting as I did not know where to post. So glad I found you. I also post on a Doing WW at Home thread and my original thread, called something like Chips Is Back is growing. I am on a different screen and my memory is getting dreadful. When I go to the Alzheimer’s Disease Salsa Classes, my chat up line is "Do I come here often?" :( xx

Well life is beginning to get back to a little more normality

Played a full round of golf yesterday and was shattered at the end.....but I did it. Didn't come anywhere near the prizes but not played properly since October last year.

The house is tidy and toy free but really quiet. Just been food shopping as I couldn't believe that the cupboards, fridge and freezer that was full to bulging last week were empty !!!!! How can 3 little ones eat so much ? I used over 100 rashers of bacon as they all wanted bacon sandwiches for breakfast every day ;-) Deb said they don't eat it regularly at home but that's what Grandmas are for.......to spoil them

Been good diet wise, stuck to 18 points for the last 2 days.

How did you get on at the drs Sian?

Liked your little quip about your memory Chips, made me laugh. How's the exercise going?

Hi Nikki and Becca.............Sue where are you ;-)

Speak soon

Luv Ang xxx

Well after waiting for 20 mins at the drs.. Long tea brake... Have been told I have tennis elbow, didn't even know I played ;-)...
Just got some inflammation gel to put in..

My daughters friend went to court today for benefit fraud.. £100 fine.. No wonder people do it.. She forged my daughters signature along with two others on a letting agreement form saying that she now lives in my daughters flat as Gemma now lives in London.. Bloody disgrace x

£100 is nothing! People get away with all sorts! My sister ex boyfriend strangled her, swallowed her SIM card from her phone (so she couldn't ring anyone) banged her head against a wall, smashed her laptop & punched her all round her eyes (I remember when me & my dad went to pick her up she had bruises in the shape of hand prints all over her neck, face, back & arms) it went to court & he had to pay £500 in £5 a month instalments & even though he had done it twice in the past (came out in court once to an ex & once to his own mother) he gets no record for it & that means that if he got a new girlfriend & she was to check his criminal record it would be clean. It's bloody disgusting & I feel very strongly about it! Luckily the security from her halls & her flat mates heard & got him off her & called the police but the police said if they hadn't been there he would have strangled her to death! I hate people who break the law & get away with it! Rant over!!!
Thanks for your prayer Sian! I need it haha x

£100 is nothing! People get away with all sorts! My sister ex boyfriend strangled her, swallowed her SIM card from her phone (so she couldn't ring anyone) banged her head against a wall, smashed her laptop & punched her all round her eyes (I remember when me & my dad went to pick her up she had bruises in the shape of hand prints all over her neck, face, back & arms) it went to court & he had to pay £500 in £5 a month instalments & even though he had done it twice in the past (came out in court once to an ex & once to his own mother) he gets no record for it & that means that if he got a new girlfriend & she was to check his criminal record it would be clean. It's bloody disgusting & I feel very strongly about it! Luckily the security from her halls & her flat mates heard & got him off her & called the police but the police said if they hadn't been there he would have strangled her to death! I hate people who break the law & get away with it! Rant over!!!
Thanks for your prayer Sian! I need it haha x

That's f**king disgusting... Hope your sister is ok now...
X

Yeah it was a year ago! She's ok now but she's always been a strong person! It could upset the next person a lot more. It's awful! X

Law pisses you off at times.. Years ago our daughter (yep same one) was in an abusive relationship it's not fun..X

I stand corrected it was a £40 fine... X

Back