Starting again. 7 weeks until Christmas!!!

Hi everyone :)

That's bloody awful Nikki about your sister. My1st hubby was violent its a horrible place to be. It took me years to get over it, some things still affect me now. Glad your sis is on the mend though :). On another note, fantastic weigh loss :). They'll be nothing left of you at this rate :)

Ange hope you enjoyed the golf. 100 rashers of bacon, yo must have been permanently cooking :). How's bill getting on and the rest of the family?

Sian, that sounds painful. Hope the gel works. How's the diet going ?

Chips, welcome :) xx we're a friendly bunch and share everything, glad you chose to join us x

Linda, how you getting on with all the classes?

I'm doing ok. Starting to feel smaller now and fitting back into my clothes. Feels sooooooo much better. Gonna stick with cambridge until my hols in just over 4 weeks and loose as much as possible

Off to do some online shopping, speak soon

Lots of love xxx

Yeah my sister is fine now thanks Becca! Glad you're in a better place now :) fabulous about the weight loss! I'm hoping to lose another stone or so then see! Xxx

Sorry to hear of your sisters situ Nikki. Im glad youre also in a better place becca, and probably a stronger person as a result...Theres only one word for that kind of evil...karma ...

Re classes, well.ive done body pump, cheer fit, treadmill, and two different pilates classes since friday. All great. One snag cant use gym again til get doc approval as told them got heart murmur an slight umbilical hernia...Never had any issues with either, got doc tom...hope they dont charge or interfere with my flow...

Hello Ange, sookie, and chips too how do...take care folks ")

Last edited:
Did boxercise tonight, was fun...docs arranging investigation into my heart murmur, ecg tom and heart scan as soon as'....
Hope alls well with you ladies*)

Well lost 3lb since Deb and kids went home.
It might have something to do with hardly eating for the last 3 days though as we got called to the hospital on Wednesday to say that Bills dad had collapsed. We have stayed there since, taking it in turns to come home for a couple of hours at a time to have a shower and a nap.

Deb has drove back up from Kent and Lee is home from London.

He is still hanging on but is so frail now, he is like a skeleton, not eating or drinking and drifting in and out of consciousness. To be honest it will be a blessing for him when the end comes as he had no quality of life at all.

Will post again when I get chance

Luv Ang xx

Oh ange :( prayers are with you! You're doing so well all of the family! I'm sure if he knew what was happening he would be so thankful! X

Ditto what Nikki said.

Ange, sending you so much love and many hugs xxxxxx

Dear Ang, What a horrible time for all of you. I feel so sad. Bless you. Chips xx

Hahaha yeah I might do! They are all the biggest liars ever! There's one who hasn't lost for about 6 weeks & says in a day all she eats is
Breakfast: 1 crumpet
Lunch: banana & muller light yogurt
Tea: weight watchers ready meal
She says she never snacks & she walks like 14.6 miles a day.....I'm always at the back giggling to myself feeling a bit sorry for myself haha x

Sorry to butt in, but that has had been crying with laughter for the last 5mins...my group is excatly the same!! Its why i left

Haha glad its not just my meeting!

Hope everyone is ok?
Ang hope you & the family are ok & you're managing to have a bit of food & sleep! Lots of love xxx

Back