Starting again. 7 weeks until Christmas!!!

Sending love prayers and thoughts to you all Ange xxxxxxxxx

Hi All :) I am a bit confused re diary thing, so am just continuing to post mainly here and on Tuesday weigh-in thread.

Lost 2 lbs this morning which is a bit disappointing after 11½ first week, and I know I haven't put a Foot or should that be Mouth wrong :eek: Hey Ho. Still not out of the woods health wise. After paramedics last Thurs wanted to cart me off, still putting off going to hospital, which I know I need to, because of little Daisy my rescue dog. Trying to make arrangements before I present myself at A & E as I am sure they will keep me in. I think it is pleurisy. Had it before years ago, so bloody painful when I breath or move, and the last thing I needed was blerdy hiccups which I got this morning. Ouch :( Ironic, after 2 weeks of the healthiest living for many years.

Well done Nikki :). Same off for me Hun

Thinking of u Ange xxxxxx

Well done you to.. I'm sure you have given me the weight you have lost.. Well home tomorrow evening and back to eating healthy and back to running on Monday...

Thinking of you Ang xxx

How is everyone? Beautiful sunny day here! Sitting in the garden watching Daisy playing :)

image-73810385.jpg

:D xxx

Lovely here too in North Wales. Sun is warm but still cold out of the sun. Very heavy frost overnight. Glad I didn't put my geraniums out :bundledup: Just had a packet of Pom-Bears. Lovely, only 1½ old points a packet and very satisfying. Have a good weekend all. chips cc

Evening people hope you are all well. I'm now back and still on wine...
Diet and running started tomorrow..

Sian x

Morning! Doing well on the diet! How's day 1 going Sian? I'm currently say in a&e with daisy who decided to bang her head on a table at nursery! X

Back