Starting again. 7 weeks until Christmas!!!

Morning! Doing well on the diet! How's day 1 going Sian? I'm currently say in a&e with daisy who decided to bang her head on a table at nursery! X

Hope she is ok..

Was up and and outside by 6.45am this morning..so my running has begun.. Not to sure on wether to follow a diet or not.. Just feel like I'm forever trying to lose weight, so I'm having a bash at just eating healthy and writing down what I eat..and going to see how it all goes..should shift some weight what with the exercise..

Happy Monday everyone xx

She's fine! All glued up! Fast asleep now because we're going out for tea with my grandma & family from Scotland so she needs some sleep to stop her being grumpy later on! Good idea on the healthy eating! My mum & dad are doing one called the two day diet. Similar to the judd one but you're allowed 1000 calories on your fasting days & the book tells you exactly what you can eat. It's defo working! X

She's fine! All glued up! Fast asleep now because we're going out for tea with my grandma & family from Scotland so she needs some sleep to stop her being grumpy later on! Good idea on the healthy eating! My mum & dad are doing one called the two day diet. Similar to the judd one but you're allowed 1000 calories on your fasting days & the book tells you exactly what you can eat. It's defo working! X

Glad she is ok.. Have a great time tonight.. Might look at the your parents are on.. I'm just using an old app and putting down what I eat. Shall give it a few weeks x

This morning I went for a second job interview but didn't say anything to jinx it! But I've just been offered the job! Starting Monday! Xxx

This morning I went for a second job interview but didn't say anything to jinx it! But I've just been offered the job! Starting Monday! Xxx
WELL DONE YOU ! :party0011: Good luck for Monday chips xx

I'm sure starting to become a blonde. As I have now decide to diet instead of running and trying to eat healthy.. So I'm back to added everything I eat into an app that counts syns...
The only thing I am sure of is I'm keeping up the running..
X

Wow !!!! Well done you. What will you be doing?
Have you finished Uni now ?

How's The little ones head? Gluing is so much more civilised than suturing. I've held many a little one still in a "magic blanket" whilst they've had their cuts stitched up !!!!!!

Yes I have finished uni! I really wasn't enjoying it & they changed the course after I agreed to pay £9000 a year to do it so I carried on going until I found a job like my parents said but I'm really pleased! Well it's just general office work for the criminal lawyers & lots of running over to court & the police station & the bank etc. but the solicitors I'm working for is one of the largest firms in the north & they like their staff to start at the bottom & work their way up so that's what I'm going to do! I decided I would much rather be happy & earning a little less money than be unhappy, £27,000 in debt & working so hard I wouldn't get to see Daisy! I can work all the way up to becoming a paralegal or an office manager :)
Daisy's head is much better! I think it looked worse than it was because of the amount it bled! They ended up just using steri strips :)

How are you Ang? & the family? I was thinking of you yesterday.
How is everyone else?
I wonder where sue has got to!
Xxx

Yes I have finished uni! I really wasn't enjoying it & they changed the course after I agreed to pay £9000 a year to do it so I carried on going until I found a job like my parents said but I'm really pleased! Well it's just general office work for the criminal lawyers & lots of running over to court & the police station & the bank etc. but the solicitors I'm working for is one of the largest firms in the north & they like their staff to start at the bottom & work their way up so that's what I'm going to do! I decided I would much rather be happy & earning a little less money than be unhappy, £27,000 in debt & working so hard I wouldn't get to see Daisy! I can work all the way up to becoming a paralegal or an office manager :)
Daisy's head is much better! I think it looked worse than it was because of the amount it bled! They ended up just using steri strips :)

How are you Ang? & the family? I was thinking of you yesterday.
How is everyone else?
I wonder where sue has got to!
Xxx

WOW that's a lot of debt to have... So don't blame you getting a job. I'm sure you will work your way up..
Had all the intention of a nice long walk today to go parents but ended up getting a lift.. Our car is in the garage, had a problem with it 2 weeks ago took it to the garage for repair and a service and OMG it came back covered in scratches mark not impressed so garage sorting it out today...big mistake by the manager was saying the car was already scratched.. Please....
Well day two of my healthy eating going good.. But away weekend so shall try to behave, but near the hotel is a really nice Indian.... Will have to dance it off as we going O2 to see pink...so that should help..

Happy Wednesday xx

My boyfriend is a mechanic & he said they always have to tell customers when they make mistakes because normally they will understand & would prefer that than being lied to! My dad once took his car in when it was about 8 months old & they crashed it & tried to take it to the other branch to get it fixed without telling him but in the end they had to ring him & admit the whole thing including the fact they were going to lie because they had the wrong coloured paint! Glad you're getting it repaired! Xxx

My boyfriend is a mechanic & he said they always have to tell customers when they make mistakes because normally they will understand & would prefer that than being lied to! My dad once took his car in when it was about 8 months old & they crashed it & tried to take it to the other branch to get it fixed without telling him but in the end they had to ring him & admit the whole thing including the fact they were going to lie because they had the wrong coloured paint! Glad you're getting it repaired! Xxx

And this is a BMW garage...they are a joke. Mark has made a complaint direct to BMW as they always phone up after any work done on a car. Mark cleaned the car on the Sunday and car went in on Monday.. The car is like a child to him. I'm always getting "don't you scratch my car" ha ha ha... Perhaps he should have told the garage..they also tried to hide the scratches as the boot and bonnet where not polished up..he asked the guy if he used a metal scourer to clean it... :) x

Haha I know how you feel! My boyfriend has a BMW & thinks it's his baby! On our first date I wanted to put something in the door pocket & he said 'can you take your jewellery off before you put your hand in there and scratch it' hahahaha x

Haha I know how you feel! My boyfriend has a BMW & thinks it's his baby! On our first date I wanted to put something in the door pocket & he said 'can you take your jewellery off before you put your hand in there and scratch it' hahahaha x

Boys and their toys.. Lol x

Back