Starting again. 7 weeks until Christmas!!!

Hello ladies, hope youre all well..well been doing classes every day sometimes double on a day five days out of seven....will be 3 weeks tommorrow, an since i joined healthclub and ive lost 8 pounds. Was 19.st 10 pounds, now im.19 st 2 pound. Still not allowed to use gym as gotta have heartscan on 30th...ecg was normal..gym asked for gp referral...hope your plans, exercise going well esp those who are trying different things...Take care ¦> *

Well done Linda, could do with some of your enthusiasm at the moment. Had a few good days, lost a couple of pounds then lost the plot again.

Booked for me and Bill to go away to a Warner Hotel for 5 days starting on May Day Bank Holiday Monday. Know that there's loads of food on offer there so need to lose a few pounds before we go !!!!

Hope you are all well. Will get back to regular posting soon....honest :)

Luv Ang xxx

Well done you for weight loss and being so good, and well done health club for being so responsible and professional. Many wouldn't bother :( chips xx

Hi everyone

Diet was going well then ended up drinking a bottle of wine last night.. And we now have to go Spain on Sunday night so I'm giving up again until we get back on Thursday..think I'm going to have to join a group even though I hate classes but need to get on track...

Ang you have to let me know what the Warner hotels are like as often look at them. But think it would be full of oap's lol.. It's the name Warner as when growing up they did coach holidays for the oaps... Where I use to live..

Xx

Thanks every1...is not so much enthusiasm as desperation, and it is swings n roundabouts daily... as for instance today i completely forgot bout my yoga class this morn, worked a late shift and ate too much...cant get back to classes til monday now n will feel the difference, but ill continue to try...Ange so glad youre having a break-away, hope you find some peace and healing...hope things ok with you all*

Hi everyone

I'm still here. Will catch up wit posts tomorrow. Sorry for absence. Been sorting house, on courses, busy at work, and feeling exhausted so had several early nights ie 6.30 pm.

Hope you're all ok

Lots of love bec xxxxx

Morning ladies,

How are you all?

Think it's about time I got down to some serious dieting. Nothing fits me and I'm determined not to go up into another size!
Dithering over which diet to do, know WW works but think I am bored with it. Or is that just another excuse ????

Think ill just try and stick to 1000 cals a day this week and see how I go.

Sian, we go regularly to Warner hotels and have tried quite a few. Some do cater for oldies but it tends to be mostly over the winter months that you get OAPs going with younger ones going in the summer . Also it depends which hotel you go to, the ones we've been to all are in the North so I can't say what the ones nearer to you are like. Give it a go for a weekend rather than a longer break and see what you think.

Good luck today Nikki with your new job ;)

Keep up the good work Linda and Chips ;)

Welcome back Becca, how are you doing on the Cambridge diet? Good to have our founder back with us ;-)

Wish me luck with my calorie counting this week, think I might join a club when I get back from Alvaston as it seems to be the only way I can do it

Have a good day my lovely friends

Luv Ang xx

Evening ladies from a wet Spain..

Will try a warmers holiday. I do like my holidays..

Ang I'm like you with diet.. Went back to slimming world but in going in with it.. Thought about calorie counting but think in just to lazy to do that... So once again I'm going to try ww... Join a class and see how it goes.. Away again in two weeks so shall join when back..

Hope everyone is good xx

As I was saying lol

Start if the bank holiday weekend..I have no plans as mark attending a first aid course on Saturday.. Well I did intend to chill out and read but my kindle has decided it wants to play up, I could cry its my best thing in the world apart from my family...so I just might throw a massive temper tantrum in a minute...
Hope weather stays nice as grass needs cutting, worse thing about summer is gardening..

I sound so negative... I blame my kindle ;-)

So how's everyone

XX

As I was saying lol

Start if the bank holiday weekend..I have no plans as mark attending a first aid course on Saturday.. Well I did intend to chill out and read but my kindle has decided it wants to play up, I could cry its my best thing in the world apart from my family...so I just might throw a massive temper tantrum in a minute...
Hope weather stays nice as grass needs cutting, worse thing about summer is gardening..

I sound so negative... I blame my kindle ;-)

So how's everyone

XX

Download kindle to your iPad / iPod or phone. I have it synced on all of mine. Happy reading xxx

Kindle all working now lol.. Probably overloaded it yesterday with free books... 16 of them x

Hello!

Sian glad your Kindle is working!

Ang how're you? Getting back to normal? I love my new job lots!!! It's great! Goinf shopping in Liverpool tomorrow then no plans Monday!

Becca, Linda & Chips how're you? Xxx

Hello!!! How is everyone?

Weather is gorgeous! BBQ tonight here! In my SIZE TEN maxi dress! I bought it yesterday in Liverpool :)

Have a nice bank holiday weekend :)

Hello!!! How is everyone?

Weather is gorgeous! BBQ tonight here! In my SIZE TEN maxi dress! I bought it yesterday in Liverpool :)

Have a nice bank holiday weekend :)

Go you lol...

I'm home drink wine as per normal.... Lol so nice to have sun at home... Been reading all day and loving it...

XX

Back