Starting again. 7 weeks until Christmas!!!

Well done Ang..

I'm going back to class.. Just can't stick to it at home..

Shall enjoy the rest of the wine and food until home Tuesday.

Hope everyone is good..

Xx

Well done Ang..

I'm going back to class.. Just can't stick to it at home..

Shall enjoy the rest of the wine and food until home Tuesday.

Hope everyone is good..

Xx

Do you find it too hard to stick to it on your own? X

I do... As its alway tomorrow. Tomorrow in my head x

Maybe you were Spanish in a past life, they always say Manyana Manyana! X

Yeh and how are you.. Enjoying the sun, whilst it last lol x

I reckon this is the summer squished into one day! How are you getting on with your PP today? X

I reckon this is the summer squished into one day! How are you getting on with your PP today? X

Doing slimming world...
Played badminton today eaten healthy so looking for a decent weight loss on Wednesday...
Was hoping to get back to running on Monday but have to go work at 6am so buggered if I'm running before that... X

Doing slimming world...
Played badminton today eaten healthy so looking for a decent weight loss on Wednesday...
Was hoping to get back to running on Monday but have to go work at 6am so buggered if I'm running before that... X

Oops I think you told me that before, I was listening honestly! Good Luck for Monday Sweetie. X

Just wanted to say hi ladies and see how you're all doing?

Ange, Nikki, Sian how are you all? How are the losses going.

So much going on in my world at the mo, good and sad and Bloomin busy too. Just wanted to let u know I hadn't forgotten you xxxxx

:) lots of love

Just wanted to say hi ladies and see how you're all doing?

Ange, Nikki, Sian how are you all? How are the losses going.

So much going on in my world at the mo, good and sad and Bloomin busy too. Just wanted to let u know I hadn't forgotten you xxxxx

:) lots of love

Hi Sweetie, Sorry to hear you've not had the best time lately. Looking forward to reading your story when you have chance to update it. X

Becca, glad to hear from you! You sound super busy! Sorry to hear your sad news! I saw on Facebook. I'm thinking of you!

I have just got back from Portugal! Had a lovely time xx

Becca, glad to hear from you! You sound super busy! Sorry to hear your sad news! I saw on Facebook. I'm thinking of you!

I have just got back from Portugal! Had a lovely time xx

Hugs to you Becca..

Glad you had a good holiday.. X

X

Back