Starting again. 7 weeks until Christmas!!!

All together I have lost 5 stone 3lbs :) x

AMAZING! Well Done Sweetie, you look beautiful for it, that's an incredible loss. X A real inspiration. X

I'm doing good. Happy with diet or should I say healthy eating ;-)
Off to Spain on Tuesday, be nice to see some sunshine an have no work to go to...
Hope everyone is good..
Enjoy Scotland Ang x

Sian enjoy Spain & Ang you're on holiday it's not a time to diet!

Thanks for comments about the new me! Feeling much more confident & had a promotion at work.

Catch up tomorrow evening x

Nikki well happy for you...

So Tuesday I'm of to see some sun, that yellow ball in the sky incase you don't remember it.. Lol. X

I know I was thinking that! Been doing the same with Facebook I'm just losing 1.5lbs a week & toning up but quite happy where I am now!

My birthday this weekend so I expect a gain however we have to live! Xx

I know I was thinking that! Been doing the same with Facebook I'm just losing 1.5lbs a week & toning up but quite happy where I am now!

My birthday this weekend so I expect a gain however we have to live! Xx

Happy Birthday for the weekend Sweetie :) x

Hi folks , lost my internet access so disappeared for a while there, i do hope you are all well....returnee to sw after 4 yr break after dads death n putting on more weight than lost. Know it works if mindset right am currently 18 st 10 lbs in five weeks have lost 13 pounds. Started at 19.09. As a vegetarian am on the green plan also....how are you all...:D

Back