Starting again. 7 weeks until Christmas!!!

Well weight watchers has worked for me but I'm bored of it now! It's like my brain is finding it too simple now so not bothering to look things up etc. so I need something new to help challenge me! X

Hello ladies. I am back!!!! No internet then when got it back no log ins etc then just life..... pretty paltry excuses really but it happens I guess. However some clever guy got me back up n running and here I am. I haven't had a chance to catch up , just wanted to post really. Hope everyone is ok. As soon as I catch up properly I shall post. I don't want to go posting and say /do something wrong ( not wrong but you know what I mean) as I am so out of touch. Big hugs to all that have kept going though.xx

I thought you had too lol. I am still doing my WW, after a "blip" shall we say I hit 12 stone....not too impressed with that but I am back on track now at about 11.7. I am on one of those doctors referral exercise things for my back which is a bit of an incentive I suppose although I feel a bit of a fraud with my exercise background. But I do enjoy it really and it ensures I train in the right way for my back. I have even been this morning and done 40 mins on the bike!!.

I have caught up a little and was sorry to hear about Ang' father in law. Not really caught much more than that as a bit pressed at minute but hoping to read through later. Its nice to be back girls ( or do we have guys now too...)

Still just girls! I will also catch up later on :) joining slimming world tomorrow night! Very excited! Cos I'm a loser xx

Well,i thought the bit I read Nik had you pretty much at goal. Or are you doing SW as abit of maintenance... How is everyone else, Becca Ang....x

I am pretty much but I want to lose another 7lbs just so I have room to not have to panic if I go out or on holiday etc. so gonna do slimming world for that & maintainence cos I love carbs!! X

Hello ladies. I am back!!!! No internet then when got it back no log ins etc then just life..... pretty paltry excuses really but it happens I guess. However some clever guy got me back up n running and here I am. I haven't had a chance to catch up , just wanted to post really. Hope everyone is ok. As soon as I catch up properly I shall post. I don't want to go posting and say /do something wrong ( not wrong but you know what I mean) as I am so out of touch. Big hugs to all that have kept going though.xx

Welcome back x

Working away agin tomorrow night and once again on Thursday night... Been good so far today as no alcohol.. Plan to get up early tomorrow morning to go running.
Hope everyone has had a good weekend x

Well done you! My daisy alarm clock woke me up at 6 but I didn't do any running! Haha. Starting slimming world tonight :D happy Monday xx

I also like the idea of that 7-8lb safety net as like you say its always a panic when hols etc arrive. I also like the "idea" of slimming world but would struggle as I like next to no veg, I like the simplicity of a ready meal for work which WW allows me to do so its horses for courses. You have done fab though Nikki fair go. How has that car of yours been....still enjoying it?
Sookie thanks for the welcome back.
I am back in the gym which I hope is really going to spur me on as its something that has weighed heavy on me ( along with my butt) that I just stopped going cos of all my back trouble. I have been this morning as a day off but as I start at 10a.m tomorrow I am going to the gym at half 7 to do a bit ( gym is all of 500 mtrs from house) I am sticking with a good 30-40 mins of cardio, which I hate but this is usually 300-400 cals gone so needs must.
I have read some pack posts but its an awful lot to take in so I hope I don't say /post anything that's you know.........
Hows Becca and Ang? Ang are you still lunching out....I do like your style girl. Becca , I hope the process is moving along for you and OH. Linda, I hope things are picking up for you, I know you were having a few struggles but I'm sure the ladies on here have done their bit to lift your spirits.

Yeah my car is good :D someone crashed a shopping trolly into her last week but I got her repaired & she's good as new! First meeting at 7.30, hope it goes well x

Yeah my car is good :D someone crashed a shopping trolly into her last week but I got her repaired & she's good as new! First meeting at 7.30, hope it goes well x

We had a dog run out in front of ours. BMW wanted £1000 to reset the pedestrian protection system so going through insurance... Crafty they add stuff like this then charge the earth when its used.

Diet seems to be going ok, been up early an out running, hoping for a movement on the scales this week and in a downward motion not up lol x

Back