starting again after 10lb gain

shellyb_78

Here we go again have been saying to myself I'm gonna get back on it and kept putting it off I finally forced myself to weigh myself today and I've put 12 lbs on an I can really tell
In my face and clothes I feel dead bloated, puffy and fat ! The only way is atkins from now on for this kid it's gotta be done I spent a bomb on a dress for my sisters fancy dress party at crimbo and meeeeeeeeeee to get in it so wish me luck people x

Good luck - I take it you've done Atkins before - I'm sure you'll lose it - I have just lost 10 lbs in my first 2 weeks xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

good luck...

I just joined today and am in the same boat. Lost all my weight on Atkins about 5 years ago and have been maintaining easily until a holiday to America in October (the curse of the all-you-can-eat buffets, I think). Now all my clothes are too tight and though I haven't weighed myself I believe that an inch round my waist probably equates to 8-10lbs. Have been back on Atkins induction since last Monday so fingers crossed I'll be able to zip my jeans up again shortly.

Good luck folks!

Thanks everyone good luck ! I now haw the sweet metal taste of ketosis and a banging head only a few more days till I feel full of energy fingers crossed x

5lbs down in week one of back to atkins ! not to bad but its the crimbo weigh in that counts just need 7lbs more off and im back to where i left off x

I'm really confused by your stats because they say you started your diet on 17 December this year.:hmm:

Unless this is some new backward diet where you start with the goal and work back in time (and up the scale)? I'm just confusing myself now. :sad0071: :D

Hi boggins I started in January at 197lbs and went down to 178lbs then gradually put 10lbs on have been back on atkins for a week and lost 5lbs so am now 185lbs hope that explains it a bit better ! I don't know how to change my stats properly !

Hiya Shelley,
Thanks for your support. It worked. This morning I did my jeans up without lying down <g> I'm going to stick to induction for another couple of weeks though, I think, because I've been 'between sizes' for a long while (except for two weeks ago when I was moving to a definite size but in the wrong direction, LOL) so my new target weight is 4lbs off by Christmas. Fingers crossed for your next lbs.

Thanks Shelly, that explains it! :D

And congratulations on your jeans ajj! Good feeling.

Cheers ajj x well done in the jeans can't wait to get my favorite pair back on x let me know how u get on x

Shel that's a great 1st week loss. Your jeans will soon be sliding up with ease now you are in them again :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back