Starting again, after 2 years or so!

Lol Lyds, I'm thinking you like choc mint?? hehe. I have tried the bar, wasnt overly keen though. I had my 2nd week weigh in today and lost 3lb :D Very pleased with that! Good luck with it, let us know how you're getting on :D

Fay, when I started CD I bought a variety of shakes etc to find out what I liked and didnt like. I soon knew that I didnt like the soups or tetras! Everyone's different really :)

I do love choc mint and am a little bit in love with that bar :) ah you have to get enthusiastic in every little way possible.
I have started a diary too as every one seems to get on so well with this site and i have to say you are all truly encouraging.
Nessie - i really like that even though you only went up a little bit you are on cambridge to go back down - i think the main thing i want in my life is control and to know that if eventually when i reach my goal, if my weight does creep up from time to time that i can go back on and nip it in the bud.
Lx

That's it Lyds, it's all too easy to get into bad eating habits again and before you know it the pounds are piling on... I'm keeping a check on myself (my clothes tell me soon enough!) and I remind myself how unhappy I was before at my heaviest!

This time round I'm dealing with it ok and I'm not having those awful temptations and cravings much!

How are u finding the gym? I'm not pushing it so much since I'm taking in less cals, I get tired sooner anyway so listening to my body. I'm still going and glad I am, its a focus and something for me :D Doesnt sound like you did much damage with lunch, back to it tomorrow :) x

Lost another 2lb this week :D Well, being ill helped a bit but hopefully it wont go back on! 5lb to go, changed my goal to 10st rather than 9st 12lb, I think the 10st goal is realistic :)

Fingers crossed for another loss this week!

Diet Restarter

Well, start of week two on CD SS+ and I feel really motivated!! Lost 3 stone on Lipotrim in 2009 but my mum passed away suddenly last year and I fell right off the wagon. Anyway, hope everyone does well this week - good luck ;)

Thanks all for your helpful advice - really good to see all the support on here, makes the 90lb I have to lose a little easier to bear! xx ;)

Well done on your 3lb loss Fay :) Good luck this week, sounds like you're in a very good mind set for CD :D Another few lbs loss is certain for you this week I think!

Back