Starting again, and really need emotional help/motivation

ammeyarg

Hi Guy,

I went to see my counsellor last Monday to get my packs in the hope I would start the day after, However due to been off work since the previous Friday right up until this coming Tuesday, I have had that 'Holiday' feeling. I cant seem to get the motivation to start, and am binging like there is no tomorrow! I know if i carry on like this i will be further away from my goal, and find it harder to start. So my predicament is, do I try my best to reduce my intake to 1200 cals a day, then from next tuesday start the diet or start the diet tomorrow, and and make a dent and feel better about myself when i go back to the counsellor and then back to work on Tuesday??

Any comments would be much appreciated :)

xx

I know what you mean... I was wondering whether to leave my restart until after ther weekend but I've decided to bite the bullet and start tomorrow rather than leave it until after the weekend because I know from the first time I did CD that for the first 3 days I'll probably feel rubbish. I felt exhausted and headachey until ketosis kicked in at day 3, so I'd rather be curled up on the sofa than trying to cope with work, hunger and a steaming headache.

Good luck honey with whatever you decide to do and I'll look forward to seeing your progress xx

Back