Starting again, and really need emotional help/motivation

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by ammeyarg, 29 April 2011 Social URL.

1. ammeyarg

ammeyarg New Member

Hi Guy,

I went to see my counsellor last Monday to get my packs in the hope I would start the day after, However due to been off work since the previous Friday right up until this coming Tuesday, I have had that 'Holiday' feeling. I cant seem to get the motivation to start, and am binging like there is no tomorrow! I know if i carry on like this i will be further away from my goal, and find it harder to start. So my predicament is, do I try my best to reduce my intake to 1200 cals a day, then from next tuesday start the diet or start the diet tomorrow, and and make a dent and feel better about myself when i go back to the counsellor and then back to work on Tuesday??

Any comments would be much appreciated :)

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. redhead66

redhead66 This will be my year

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(2.73%)
    Diet:
    Low carb
    I know what you mean... I was wondering whether to leave my restart until after ther weekend but I've decided to bite the bullet and start tomorrow rather than leave it until after the weekend because I know from the first time I did CD that for the first 3 days I'll probably feel rubbish. I felt exhausted and headachey until ketosis kicked in at day 3, so I'd rather be curled up on the sofa than trying to cope with work, hunger and a steaming headache.

Good luck honey with whatever you decide to do and I'll look forward to seeing your progress xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.