Starting again for the last time!!!

spriggit82

Hi all,
Am starting TS for the last time tomorrow. been off the wagon big time for a little while and didnt realise how much weight i put on until i went to the doctor this morning about an earache and got told that I am now 17st 9lbs!! and morbidly obese and if i dont change my eating habits now ill have diabetes in a year, breathing problems and my chances of conceiving at the moment are non existent - I was heartbroken. All i want to be is a mum and to be told that has crushed me so I have to do this!! Need as much support as I can to keep on the straight and narrow what with christmas coming up so if anyone fancies being a diet buddy give me a shout :) want to try and get as much as I can off by christmas, what do you reckon i could lose by then?? cant wait to be a healthy bmi and have the chance to be a healthy happy mummy :) xxx​

Hi welcome on the board hun, Nothing can stop you if you have decided to do it.Ofcourse u will be a healthy happy mummy.Don't overthink about bad stuff I was a very sick and obese person about a few months ago and now I am so positive and proud that I made a right decision. If you need any info or help I am here.GOOD LUCK FOR UR HEALTHY FUTURE...

Thank you - having my last solid food tonight and them I'm on it 100% for as long as I can xx will do my start weigh in and measurements tomorrow xx

Welcom Spriggit

I've just had first weigh in and lost 10lbs - dont expect this every week but aiming for 2 stone for christmas - happy to be your diet bud!

wont lie first 3 days were tough - early nights and positive thinking will get you through - now in a routine and seems ok although pretty sure this won't always be the case

You take care and good luck tomorrow x

hey spriggit!

im starting tomorrow too..we can do this together! once and for all :) ... as you know it differs for everybody depending on their starting weight and activeness throughout each day, but if you stick 100% to it and maybe do some walking here and there you should have made a decent dent in your losses just in time for Christmas..

just keep thinking we can buy something new to wear for new years eve if we stick to it.... :) good luck tomorrow! maybe start a diary to keep track of things? thats what im going to do...

see you in the diary section :) x

Back