Starting again & going it alone with cd products & exante/asda measure up

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by SophieLily, 27 June 2011 Social URL.

1. SophieLily

SophieLily Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Starting again today with the rest of my products i have left & then because i cant find a decent councillor having to use either asda measure up products or exante.

Im also going to join a gym. I have been recieving diet tips & work out tips from michelle heaton & her new fella Hugh, who are now both fitness instructors. Michelle has lost over 2 stone on her healthy eating & working out diet, so after i have hot a certain target i am going to do their diet.

Just feel so fat & horrible at the minute!!

So new day new start!!!
    Also the new start to my new job so hopefully will be too busy to think about food

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. girlygirl1

girlygirl1 Banned

Don't overdo the exercise whilst on a VLCD. You can injure yourself and also can slow down the rate of weight loss! I know that sounds crazy but it is true.

On a very small amount of daily calories and carbs you should not be exercising heavily.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.